Biography / Wiki
A former cheerleader, Legal and Sports Business Analyst, and by profession Emily Compagno is an attorney but not the typical one. Simply a pro when it comes to analyzing sports businesses, her journey is astonishing from starting as a cheerleader in April 2007.
From a civil litigator performing her day-to-day live commentaries on national networks and TV Stations, and also analyzing sports businesses to a criminal defense attorney for a firm based in San Francisco, her fields of work are pretty diverse. After all her ventures it’s surprising that Emily also does charity work for Orphans in Africa.
Height / Weight / Age
Emily Compagno was born on the 9th of November, 1979, and has completed 43 Years of age. Ms. Compagno’s height measures 5′ 6″ tall in feet and her weight measures 55 Kg. Emily has a toned and athletic body and her body measurements are 34-23.5-34. She has a friendly face and a wonderful smile which is enhanced by her Hazel colored eyes and Dark Brown hair.
Emily Compagno used to earn over $70,000 when she started her career as a civil lawyer in 2010. Raising her salary to some $96,000 in the coming two years, she earned a GS-13 pay grade. In 2014 her pay increased to $104,359. Considering all her work ventures, Emily’s current net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million.
Education / Family
Born as Emily Rose Compagno, in Oak Knolly, she grew up in El Cerrito along with her two sisters Natalie Compagno, and Julietta Compagno Skoog. Her father John Compagno is of Italian descent and her mother name is Katherine Compagno is of German descent. After graduating from high school, Emily attended the University of Washington, where she completed her degree in law. Later in 2006, Emily completed the Highest Law Degree which is Juris Doctor at the University of San Francisco.
|Birth Place||Oak Knoll, California, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||9th November 1979|
|Height||In centimeters – 167 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 Kg
In pounds – 122 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Attorney, Former Cheerleader, Legal and Sports Business Analyst|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|College||The University of Washington, The University of San Fransisco|
|Home Town||El Cerrito, California|
|Fathers Name||John Compagno|
|Mothers Name||Katherine Compagno|
Julietta Compagno Skoog
Career / Fashion And Style
The beautiful cheerleader joined the cheerleading squad for the Oakland Raiders while she was working as a criminal defense attorney near San Francisco. She served as one if four NFL cheerleaders after she became the squad’s captain.
For the launch of NFL China in Beijing and Shanghai, China, she was chosen to represent the NFL. Between 2010 and 2014 she worked as a general attorney at the Social Security Administration and prior to that worked as a civil litigator. Working as a lawyer in private practice, she also works as an on-air legal and sports business analyst.
For the Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network she appears as a guest commentator. And also for several national networks and local television stations she does a sports, business and legal analysis.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Husband||Peter Riley (m. 2017)
Here we provide you the list of Emily Compagno’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favourite Food||Sea Food|
|Favourite Things To Do||Reading, Listening to music and Travelling|
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp|
Some Interesting Facts About Emily Compagno
- Emily Compagno’s working sessions have led her to various parts of the world. With her visit to countries such as South Africa and Uganda, her countries traveled to count is at 85 presently.
- From the federal spending bill to the Hillary email scandal, Emily Compagno has tackled amazing topics; she has had an amazing period working with fox news.
- Even though she draws the line between her personal life and celebrity life, via her social media posts Emily Compagno showed the presents and rings from when she got married to her finance in Italy.
- For his work in World War II, her great grandfather received a Silver Star medal.
- Supporting orphans in the southern region of Africa, Emily has traveled there as a legal intern to take part in the charity work.
- Her dancing skills made her a perfect fit for the Raiders as part of their cheering squad. Dancing is one of Emily’s passions and she was an avid dancer since childhood.
- She is a diverse and extremely knowledgeable person and has studies in Law as well as political science which help her tremendously during her show.
- Though she is not active on Facebook and Instagram, Ms. Compagno is quite active on Twitter with more than 56 thousand followers.