Biography / Wiki
The ‘Perfect’ singer Ed Sheeran has won the hearts of people all over the world with his melodic voice. He is a famous and favorite English singer and songwriter. He was born on February 11, 1991, in Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom. With the release of his first album itself, he has earned massive popularity.
He also made a guest appearance on Taylor Swift’s fourth studio album ‘Red’. In 2015, Forbes magazine has ranked him as the 27th highest-paid celebrity in the world. His song ‘Give me love’ was featured in the well-known American TV series ‘The Vampire Diaries’ and ‘Cougar Town’.
Height / Weight / Age
Ed Sheeran has a height of 173 cm and in feet inches; his height is 5’8”. His weight is 82 kg in Kilograms or 181 lbs in Pounds. In February 2019, he turned 28 years old. He has a beautiful blue eye color and his hair color is ginger. His body measurement is as follows 41 inches chest, 34 inches waist and 14 inches biceps.
His net worth is estimated to be $57 million approximately.
Education / Family
Ed was born to John who was an art curator and Imogen who was a jewelry designer. For a young age, he started showing his interest in music hence his father used to take him to various musical concerts which inspired him to great extent. His ethnicity is British and Irish. He attended Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham. He studied music with the help of ‘Access to music’ which is a UK based-independent training provider. At the age of 14, he started recording CDs and selling them.
|Birth Place||Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England|
|Date Of Birth||17 February 1991|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 82 kg
In pounds – 181 lbs
|Profession||Singer-songwriter, musician, actor|
|School||Thomas Mills High School, Framlingham, England|
|Home Town||Framlingham, Suffolk, England|
|Debut||Album: ‘Plus +’|
|Fathers Name||John Shareen (Art curator and lecturer)|
|Mothers Name||Imogen Shareen (Jewelry designer)|
|Brother||Mathew Shareen (Classical music composer)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Ed moved to London in 2008 and played at small venues. Later he entered into a collaboration with Leddra Chapman who was an English songwriter and musician. In 2011, he appeared in the TV music show ‘Later…with Jools Holland’ to perform his debut single.
He rose to international fame after the release of his album ‘+’ which stood at number one in several countries. His second album ‘x’, featured tracks produced by the well-known American record producer Rick Rubin and professional rapper Benny Blanco. He released his third album ‘divide’ in 2017.
He has received many awards for his performances, which includes the ‘British Artist Award of the year’ in 2014 and ‘American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist in 2015. He has won two Grammy awards for his single ‘Thinking out loud’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Ed is married to his high school friend Cherry Seaborn.
|Girlfriends||Nina Nesbitt (British Singer)
Athina Andrelos (British celebrity chef)
Nicole Scherzinger (American Singer)
Camilla Severi (Australian Big Boss contestant)
Ellie Goulding (British Singer and Songwriter)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Chuck Norris|
|Favourite TV show||The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air|
|Favourite Food||Bangers and Mash|
|Favourite Book||Harry Potter|
|Favourite Bands/Musicians||Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Van Morrison, Paramore|
Some Interesting Facts About Ed Sheeran
- Since childhood he has been singing, he sang for the school and the church choir.
- For a period of time, he was homeless and was bullied in his school.
- His debut album “+” was a six-time platinum in the UK and his second album “*” was number one on the charts in UK and USA.
- At the Grammy’s, he performed with Elton John when his song “The A-Team” was nominated for the category – “Song of the year”.
- Ed established his own record label company – Gingerbread Man Records.
- His fans are named as Sheerios.
- The host of the British game show ‘The Krypton Factor’, Gordon Burns is Ed’s second cousin.
- His songs “Nina” and “Photograph” are dedicated to his ex-girlfriend. He dedicates the album “Peroxide” to himself.
- After his tour in Australia, he wrote a song ‘Everything has changed’ with Taylor Swift, which was a part of her best-selling album of 2012 ‘Red’.
- He mentioned that he doesn’t and never will care about having a six-pack.
- Along with Taylor Swift, he has recorded three songs together.
- Ed has a big crush on Emma Stone.
- He does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- Gingerman Bread from Shrek is his favorite Halloween costume.
- His hobbies are doing gigs, writing songs and playing sports.
- The Beatles and Van Morisson are his inspiration.