Biography / Wiki
Bearing her much-publicized and criticized divorce from the popular Hollywood actor Michael Douglas, Diandra Luker an American film producer, the businesswoman has become a public figure. Luker and Douglas had a happy married life for several years even after they married at a very young age but then things started turning sour.
Luker made headlines for the huge alimony when the couple was officially separated. Luker was associated with the Red Cross and was inclined towards charity in her teenage years. She has produced several movies and documentaries.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the year 30 November 1955 Diandra Luker will turn 66 years old. She is tall and slim and her body figure measurements are 38-26-36. She appears fit even at this age. Her height measures 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is 58 kg approximately. She has blue colored eyes and the color of her hair is brown.
Although Diandra Luker was married to a celebrity, she made sure that she had her own presence in the Hollywood entertainment industry and is known as a producer and an actress as well.
Apart from her career in the entertainment industry Diandra Luker has earned her wealth by owning multiple businesses and from the divorce from her celebrity husband. However, she has not revealed her exact net worth.
Education / Family
Diandra Luker was born and raised in the Islands of Majorca, United States of America. She has been quite private when it comes to her personal life and has not revealed the name of her parents or her siblings.
She has studied at Georgetown’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and also in a boarding school in Switzerland but it is not known if she attended any college.
|Birth Place||Islands of Majorca, United States of America.|
|Date Of Birth||30 November 1955|
|Height||In centimetres – 171 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms – 58 Kg
In pounds – 127 lbs
|Profession||Producer and Businesswoman|
|Zodiac sign||Not Knowns|
|School||Georgetown’s Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, A boarding school in Switzerland|
|Home Town||Islands of Majorca, United States of America.|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
As an active member of the Red Cross, Diandra Luker was actively involved in charity work during her teenage and was hired by the Board of Directors of the ‘Metropolitan Museum of Art’ due to her interest in charity work. She produced documentaries for their ‘Office of Film and Television’.
Hired by ‘Forbes Models’, she also worked as a model for a brief period of time. Luker started making documentaries for TV after her marriage to Douglas. Luker produced the episode, ‘Frederic Remington: The of Other Dogs’ after producing an episode for the ‘American Masters’ series.
The 1993 documentary, ‘Beatrice Woods: Mama of Dada’ was co-produced by Luker. The documentary movie, ‘Off the Menu: The Last Days of Chasen’s’ was produced by her in 1997. When she co-produced the movie, ‘Broken Lines’ Luker made her film debut in 2008.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She did not marry after her divorce with Michael Douglas in the year 2000 but has been in a relationship twice and has three sons and a daughter.
|Boyfriends||Michael Douglas (1977),
Zach Hampton Bacon III,
Michael Klein (2005)
|Husband||Michael Douglas (1977- 2000)|
|Children||Son – Cameron (From Michael Douglas),
Twins Hudson and Hawk (From Zach Hampton Bacon III),
Daughter – Imira (adopted)
Here we provide you the list of Diandra Luker’s favorite things.
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Spain|
|Favorite Food||Seafood and Italian|
|Favorite Things To Do||Architecture and designing|
Some Interesting Facts About Diandra Luker
- Forbes Models appointed Diandra as a model and she showed her talent in modeling as well.
- She usually posts a picture with her daughter, son, and capturing nature on her Instagram account.
- Dogs are her favorite animal and she also has a soft corner towards other animals.
- As he wanted to be free to marry his new partner Catherine Zeta-Jones, Douglas was ready to give her whatever she wants for divorce.
- The news that Luker hooked up with Michael Klein came across the fans but soon they drifted apart.
- In October 1997, her Ex-Husband Michael was ranked at number 74 in Empire (UK) magazine’s “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time”.
- For his role in Behind the Candelabra, he won a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie” in 2013.
- Tabloids mentioned her greedy and hinted that her greed was the reason behind her son’s drug addiction.
- Many of her husband and even her fans sent her many negative comments emails and termed her greedy.
- Arrested as a victim of the drug-related crime her son Cameron is serving five years of life in US federal prison.