Biography / Wiki
Best known as the daughter of popular actress Loni Anderson and her former husband Deidra Hoffman is a well known American personality. Deidra was raised single-handedly by Loni because her parents’ marriage lasted for about 2 years as they were quite young when they got married.
Adopted by Loni and her third husband, the late Burt Reynolds, Deidra has a half-brother as well. The ‘Golden Globe’ and ‘Emmy’ nominated actress Loni Anderson has been married four times. Deidra appeared in a couple of TV shows but does not have a prominent career. Deidra and Loni surfaced in the news in the year 2009 when it was revealed that Deidra was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in the year 1965 Deidra Hoffman will turn 55 years old in the year 2020 but has not revealed her exact date of birth. She appears to be quite tall and has a healthy body figure. She has managed to keep herself healthy even after going through regular medical treatment. Her body figure measurements are 34-29-37 and she wears number 9 in the shoe size. Her height measures 5 feet 8 inches and her weight is 62 kg approximately. Deidra Hoffman has a wonderful smile which is complemented by her greyish blue eyes and her honey blonde hair.
As Deidra Hoffman has been a homemaker for the most part of her life, it is difficult to estimate how much wealth she must have earned. She has previously worked on TV series but her appearances were quite short and therefore the total net worth for her is not available as of now.
Education / Family
Born and raised in Roseville, Minnesota, United States of America, Deidra Hoffman has stayed away from the media spotlight even after being the daughter of the famous actress Loni Anderson. Bruce Hasselberg is her father and her mother’s first husband. Deidra has completed her High School graduation from a local high school.
Dedra Kaye Hasselberg
|Birth Place||Roseville, Minnesota, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||The year 1965|
|Height||In centimetres – 172 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 8″
|Weight||In kilograms – 62 Kg
In pounds – 136 lbs
|Eye Color||Greyish blue|
|Hair Color||Honey Blonde|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Home Town||Roseville, Minnesota, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Bruce Hasselberg|
|Mothers Name||Loni Anderson
|Brothers||Quinton Anderson Reynolds ( half brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Deidra has made a couple of TV appearances but never discussed her career in the media, staying away from the limelight. A biographical TV series aired on ‘Lifetime’, featured Deidra in an episode of ‘Intimate Portrait’ in the year 1999. She appeared in an episode of an American syndicated talk show ‘The Doctors’ in the year 2014.
In the 1980 TV movie ‘The Jayne Mansfield Story’, she appeared in the un-credited role of ‘Jayne Marie Mansfield’. As she has been living a private life and that of a homemaker, she has refrained from making any more media appearances till now.
After getting diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2009, she has received overwhelming support and has been supported by her mother throughout her battle with multiple sclerosis.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She is currently married to another Hollywood celebrity Charles Hoffman and has two beautiful daughters McKenzie Hoffman and Megan Hoffman.
|Children||Son – None
Daughter – McKenzie Hoffman and Megan Hoffman
Here we provide you the list of Deidra Hoffman’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Colour||Los Angeles|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Black and Red|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading, Shopping, and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Deidra Hoffman
- Deidra’s mother, Loni is currently and happily married to an American folk singer and one of the founding members of the folk singing group ‘The Brothers Four’ Bob Flick.
- Hoffman is also the ex-stepdaughter of the American actor Ross Bickell.
- Her mother Loni has been married four times till now.
- In 1964, Loni married a real estate broker named Bruce Hasselberg for the first time but divorced in 1966.
- Bruce was hopelessly in love with Loni and she was just out of high school when she married Bruce.
- Loni conceived soon after their marriage but various issues were created in their marriage and various problems sprouted in their lives, separating the couple.
- Immediately after the diagnosis, Deidra underwent treatment after she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2009.
- Throughout her battle with multiple sclerosis, Loni has supported Deidra.
- She motivated her throughout her struggle and accompanied Deidra to every treatment session.