Biography / Wiki
Although he became a global star after the Netflix series ‘Stranger Things’, David is no stranger to the Hollywood entertainment industry. The James Bond film ‘Quantum of Solace’ and the Oscar-nominated film ‘Revolutionary Road’ have also seen David Harbour as a cast although he is best known for his role in the Netflix series ‘Stranger Things’.
He has become a global celebrity due to the success of the show which has earned him nominations for the Emmy and the Golden Globe.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 10 April 1975, David Harbour is currently 47 years old. He appears quite tall and huge and has a towering height of 6’ 2” with his weight measuring 90 kg. He exercises regularly and appears quite fit even at the age of 44. He has a rare set of blue eyes and the colour of her hair is dark brown.
David Harbour is one of those global celebrities who has worked hard and has worked for a long time to achieve this status. Most of the wealth he has earned is from his career as an actor. His films like War of the Worlds, The Green Hornet are a global hit and mostly he is famous for his role in Stranger Things which earned a lot globally. The total net worth is estimated to be $4 million.
Education / Family
Son of John Kenneth Harbour, his father and Nancy Riley Harbour, his mother, David Kenneth harbour was born and brought up in White Plains, New York, the U.S. He grew up along with his sister Jessica Harbour Harris.
He studied at Byram Hills High School as a child and after graduation moved to Dartmouth College for his further studies. He was in a relationship with Alison Sudol but he is now in a relationship in Lily Allen.
David Kenneth Harbour
|Birth Place||White Plains, New York, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||10 April 1975|
|Height||In centimetres – 190 cm
In feet and inches – 6’ 2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 90 kg
In pounds – 198 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Byram Hills High School|
|Home Town||White Plains, New York, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||John Kenneth Harbour|
|Mothers Name||Nancy Riley Harbour
|Sister||Jessica Harbour Harris|
Career / Fashion And Style
In the Broadway revival of ‘The Rainmaker’, David Harbour began his professional acting career. In 1999, a supporting role in an episode of the TV series ‘Law and Order’ marked a beginning of his career. With a minor role in the American biopic ‘Kinsey’, he made his film debut in 2004. ‘War of the Worlds’ is a hit film in which he appeared in 2005.
After his role in the British romantic drama film ‘Revolutionary Road,’ he became well known in the industry. ‘Parkland’ (2013), ‘W.E.’ (2011)’, ‘Every Day’ (2010) he appeared in movies over the next few years. In the action crime drama film ‘Sleepers’ he played an important role in 2017. in the supernatural superhero film ‘Hellboy’, he played a major role in 2019.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you with the list of David Harbour’s favourite things.
|Favourite Restaurants||Alain Ducasse’s Ardor at Regis, ABC Kitchen, Bouley Bakery|
|Favourite 1980s Movie||Raiders of the Lost Ark|
|Favourite Co–Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favourite Studio Set||Pinewood Studios outside London, UK|
|Favourite TV Show||Fantasy Island, Alf, Small Wonder, Facts of Life|
|Favourite Historical Figures||Marie Curie, Robert Oppenheimer (Physicist), Edmund Kean|
Some Interesting Facts About David Harbour
- His paternal grandfather was upset when David played a gay character in Brokeback Mountain(2005).
- As he is not used to getting cast in starring roles he did not expect to get cast as Chief Hopper in Stranger Things.
- Primarily displayed through physical perfection David often feels disappointed by the Hollywood definition of sexiness.
- For more than 15 years he has been a long time student of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s acting teacher, Tony Greco.
- He feels terrified by any unknown or mysterious phenomena and also he is extremely scared and intimidated by the ocean.
- As a part of Chief Hopper’s identity, David contributed the idea of wearing a hat and a bracelet by the character’s daughter while the makers of the show conceptualized Jim’s.
- For his brilliant performance in the play, “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf” he won the Best Actor Tony Award nomination in the year 2005.
- When he was cast in the revival of The Rainmaker he started his acting career on Broadway in 1999.
- David had endured 70 plus arduous make-up applications within 30 days of filming Hellboyin Bulgaria.
- David considers Al Pacino a close friend and mentor and they have worked together on two Broadway plays, he also makes David laugh a lot.