Biography / Wiki
Popular as Bhad Bhabie American rapper, internet sensation, and television personality Danielle Bregoli is a celebrity who gained initial fame in September 2016 for her appearance in an episode of ‘Dr. Phil.’
Bregoli, a Florida native, received both media and public attention because of her role in ‘Dr. Phil ‘. Later on, her work in the show became the topic of the viral meme and catchphrase “cash me outside.” The performance ultimately built up in Danielle’s career in music. She released a number of singles, including ‘These Heaux’ and ‘Hi Bich’.
Bhad Bhabie released her debut mixtape in 2018, titled ’15’. She was named in 2017 for the MTV Movie & TV Trending Award and then in 2018 for the Billboard Music Award for Top Rap Female Artist.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 26th of March 2003 Danielle Bregoli has turned 19 years old. She is not much taller and her height measures 5 feet 5 inches while she has maintained her weight at 56 kg approximately. She has a stunning and attractive body figure with a measurement of 34-26-32. Bregoli has dark brown eyes and the color of her hair is black.
After getting an initial boost with her appearance in ‘Dr. Phil,’ Danielle Bregoli quickly climbed up the ladder of success in the world of music and is one of the renowned artists and rappers as of now.
Bregoli has been collaborating with popular rappers and has released multiple successful tracks. She has earned a lot of wealth through her work in the music industry and the total net worth estimated for Danielle Bregoli is $1 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Florida Danielle Bregoli was born and raised in Boynton Beach, Florida, United States of America. She is the daughter of Ira Peskowitz, her father, and her mother Barbara Ann Bregoli. The popular young rapper has been private about her educational details and has not shared it publicly.
|Birth Place||Boynton Beach, Florida, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||26th of March 2003|
|Height||In Centimetres – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 56 Kg
In Pounds – 123 Pounds
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Home Town||Boynton Beach, Florida, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Ira Peskowitz (Deputy with the Palm Beach Police Department)
|Mothers Name||Barbara Ann Bregoli
Career / Fashion And Style
After her first appearance with ‘Dr. Phil,’ a single spawned from her catchphrase. It was classified on the Billboard Hot 100, Streaming Songs, and Hot R&B / Hip-Hop Songs lists, recorded by DJ Suede The Remix God.
She signed a deal with product placement manager Adam Kluger, in early 2017, who was searching for ways to boost his own role in the music business. The song’s popularity attracted the attention of some of the industry’s largest record labels. Eventually, with Atlantic Records, she signed a multi-album recording deal.
She had accepted the stage name Bhad Bhabie by now. On 22 September 2017, she released her second single, ‘Hi Bich’. The first collaboration between her and rapper Lil Yachty is her album, ‘Gucci Flip Flops’, which was released on March 26, 2018. Having been certified gold by RIAA and Music Canada (MC), it is one of her most successful tracks so far.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She was previously dating the popular music artist YoungBoy Never Broke Again but they are not together as of now.
|Boyfriends||YoungBoy Never Broke Again (2017)|
Here we provide you a list of Danielle Bregoli’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Mark Wahlberg|
|Favorite Actress||Rachel McAdams|
|Favorite Colour||Blue and White|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Miami|
|Favorite Things To Do||Tattoos and Collection Luxurious things|
Some Interesting Facts About Danielle Bregoli
- She is especially fond of piercings and has pierced her tongue.
- In December 2017, as a Christmas present, she sent her mother a $65,000 check to pay off her mortgage.
- She was involved in a brawl outside a bar in February 2017.
- She had to spend time on a ranch set up particularly for the troubled teens in Utah after her appearance at Dr. Phil.
- After an old video emerged in which she was seen abusing 11-year-old Danielle, her mother was allegedly investigated for child violence.
- They both claimed that the video was taken out of context as they only fooled around in the video playfully.
- She attempted to steal a crew member’s car during her appearance with Dr. Phil.
- She said the keys were on her dressing room’s dresser, so she took it with her.
- In April 2017, she and her companion were summoned to Florida by police authorities for possession of marijuana.
- She maintained, however, that she was not keeping it or smoking it.