Biography / Wiki
An English actor Daniel Craig is a skillful actor who is famous for playing ‘James Bond’ in the movie series. Apart from acting, he is adored for his good looks and svelte hot body. He was born Daniel Wroughton Craig on March 2, 1968.
He became a rising star by delivering blockbuster hit films such as ‘Elizabeth’, The Trench, Road to Perdition, Love is the devil, and many more. His role as ‘James Bond’ greatest fictional spy made him one of the topmost actors in Hollywood. To date, he has received several nominations and prestigious awards for his stellar acting skills.
Height / Weight / Age
Daniel Craig has a height of 178 cm and in feet inches, his height is 5’10”. 78 kg in Kilograms or 172 lbs in Pounds is the weight of Daniel. He turned 55 years old. He has beautiful blue eye color and his hair color is blonde.
He has a muscular physique with a body measurement of 47 inches chest, 31 inches waist, and 16 inches biceps. He has a deep smooth voice and rugged facial features.
Daniel’s net worth is estimated to be $65 million approximately. His car collections include Audi S6, Lexus Rx 350, and Aston Martin Vantage Roadster.
Education / Family
Daniel was born in Chester, England to Carol Olivia who was an art teacher, and Timothy John Wroughton who owned the pubs. He attended Holy Trinity Primary School, and Hilbre High School, where he was not weak academically.
He discovered his passion for acting and moved to London to train himself at ‘National Youth Theatre’. He graduated from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and completed his training at the Royal Shakespeare Company.
|Real name||Daniel Wroughton Craig|
|Birth Place||Chester, Cheshire, England|
|Date Of Birth||March 2, 1968|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In kilograms – 78 kg
In pounds – 172 lbs
|Profession||Actor, film producer|
|School||Holy Trinity Primary School
Hilbre High School
|College||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
|Home Town||Primrose Hill London, England|
|Fathers Name||Tim Craig
|Mothers Name||Carol Olivia Craig|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1992, he made his acting debut with the drama ‘The Power of one’. He made his TV debut in 1993 by starring in two episodes of Zorro. He received his major breakthrough in 1996, through a TV series ‘Our friends in the North’. In 1998, he appeared in a historical biopic ‘Elizabeth’ which received a huge appreciation for its excellent narration.
His career graph showed his success and he appeared in most of the blockbuster hits like The Trench, Some Voice, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Enduring Love, and Hotel Splendide. For several video games, he has lent the voice to the character ‘James Bond’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 1992, he married Fiona Loudon and had a daughter named Ella Craig but the couple separated in 1994. In 2011, he again married Rachel Weisz and the couple is blessed with a daughter.
|Girlfriends||Fiona Loudon (1991-1994)
Heike Makatsch (1996-2004)
Kate Moss (2004)
Satsuki Mitchell (2004-2010)
Sienna Miller (2005)
Rachel Weisz (2010)
|Wife||Rachel Weisz (2011)
|Children||Daughter – Ella Craig
The list of Daniel’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Robert Altman, Sean Connery|
|Favourite Movie||From Russia With Love|
|Favourite Food||Italian Food|
|Favourite Book||His Dark Materials (Philip Pullman)|
Some Interesting Facts About Daniel Craig
- Daniel was not a bright student, he was failed in the 11th standard as well.
- After his parents’ divorce, along with his sister and mother he lived in Liverpool.
- He moved to London and joined National Youth Theatre and did part-time jobs in restaurants for his living.
- In 2000, he was honored with the ‘British Independent Film Award’ for the best actor for some voices.
- For his film Enduring Love, he won the London Film Critics Circle Award for the best actor.
- He played rugby in his school time.
- He supported English Football Club Liverpool F.C.
- European Film Promotion named him as one of the European Films ‘Shooting Stars’.
- In 2005, he visited the Sarajevo Film Festival.
- He has given the title of ‘Best dressed man’ by Esquire’s magazine.
- He is a huge fan of Tomb Raider video games.
- Daniel was one of the 115 people who were invited to join the Academy of motion picture arts and sciences.
- Before filming Casino Royale, he had quit smoking.
- In 2008, Telegraph ranked him 29 in the list of ‘The 100 most powerful people in British culture’.
- Though in the movies he is mostly seen with guns, in real life he doesn’t like guns.
- His hobbies are reading, going to the pub and drink, listening to music, and working out.
- He is not active on social media.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known