Biography / Wiki
Best recognized as the 24th White House Press Secretary Dana Perino is an American author and political commentator who served from September 2007 to January 2009 under President George W. Bush.
She has worked for the Department of Justice in the past as well as for the networks KTSC-TV, WCIA, and KCCY-FM. evaluating and approving the agencies’ chief announcements for agencies on energy, environment, and natural resource issues Perino also acted as the coordinator for them.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on May 9, 1972, Dana Perino will turn 51 years old. Although she is a little short in height, she has a well-maintained figure. Her body figure measurements include 34-26-35 and wear no. 6 in shoe size. Dana’s height measures 5′ 1″ in feet and her weight is 55 Kg. The color of her eyes is brown and her hair color is Blonde.
Dana’s net worth is estimated to be $4.55 Million US dollars because of her prominent positions that come with a lucrative salary. She took home a salary of $172,000 annually as the former press secretary and she receives $250,000 per year for her job at Fox News.
Apart from her career in the mainstream media, she is also the author of some famous books whose sales have increased her earnings.
Education / Family
Dana Perino was born in Evanston, Wyoming, and was raised in Denver, Colorado by her father Leo Perino, and her mother Janice. She was interested in news and media ever since her childhood.
She studied at Ponderosa High School and later attended The University of Illinois Springfield graduating with a Master’s degree in public affairs. Also, she completed a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Colorado State University-Pueblo.
Dana Marie Perino
|Birth Place||Evanston, Wyoming (raised in Denver, Colorado)|
|Date Of Birth||May 9, 1972|
|Height||In centimeters – 157 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 1″
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 Kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Profession||Media strategist and political debater, Former White House Press Secretary for President George W. Bush, Co-host of The Five Show, The host of The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino Show, Author, News contributor, and Political Commentator|
|School||Ponderosa High School, Parker|
|College||Colorado State University-Pueblo, The University of Illinois Springfield|
|Home Town||Washington, DC|
|Fathers Name||Leo Perino|
|Mothers Name|| Janice “Jan”
Career / Fashion And Style
Dana Perino began working at KTSC-TV while studying at Colorado State University. She also worked at KCCY-FM at the same time. Perino served as a reporter for WCIA, a CBS affiliate while she was at the University of Illinois Springfield.
Before serving as the press secretary for Representative Dan Schaefer, she worked as a staff assistant in Washington, D.C. for Congressman Scott McInnis. She became a spokesperson in the Department of Justice in November 2001. Dana worked as a Deputy Press Secretary from 2005 to 2007. She also became the Acting White House Press Secretary in the absence of Tony Snow.
Perino has been serving as a political commentator for Fox News after her departure from the White House. on the Broadcasting Board of Governors she started serving in 2010. ‘Perino & Stirewalt: I’ll Tell You What’ her podcast started on September 18, 2016 for the Fox News Channel.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Dana Perino’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favourite Food||Sea Food|
|Favourite Things To Do||Shopping, and Travelling|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Miami|
Some Interesting Facts About Dana Perino
- Dana realized she was carrying too much baggage and was worried about what the future had in store for, but later mentioned she stopped worrying about life at 40.
- She loves the Philippians 4:13 verse from the bible and whenever Dana is pushed to the limit, she recites the verse.
- As they boarded a plane bound for Chicago Dana and Peter McMahon were immediately attracted to each other.
- Being the press secretary during George W Bush’s administration is a job that Dana considers the most challenging yet.
- She accompanied former President George W. Bush to Africa in order to raise her philanthropic efforts.
- Dana is an inspiring woman and wants to help young women advance in their careers.
- She mentions Spending time on her farm while growing up instilled in her a sense of optimism and that is how she developed a positive attitude.
- For the Bush campaign in California Dana was offered the opportunity to be a volunteer spokesperson but denied the offer due to her financial obligations.
- Her interest in the news was cultivated by her father since her childhood.
- Often seen with her pet dog named “Henry” she is an avid animal lover.