Biography / Wiki
An Irish professional mixed martial artist Conor McGregor is currently signed with the ‘Ultimate Fighting Championship’. He is well-known for competing in different weight classes like a featherweight, lightweight, and welterweight. He was born as Conor Anthony McGregor on July 14, 1988. He is a former champion in lightweight and featherweight.
Apart from a mixed martial art, he is also a professional boxer who has achieved victories due to his knock out techniques. In MMA history, he is the biggest pay-per-view draw. In 2016, his name appeared on the list of Forbes top 100 highest-paid athletes list and hence became the first MMA fighter to come on the list.
Height / Weight / Age
Conor McGregor weighs 77 kg in kilograms and 170 lbs in pounds. His height is 175 cm or 5’9” in feet inches. He will turn 34 years old. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is blonde.
His muscular body’s measurement is as follows 42.5 inches chest, 33 inches waist, and 16 inches biceps. He has a thick Dublin accent and numerous tattoos on his body. His trademark is a unique fashion sense and love for designer clothing.
Conor McGregor’s net worth is estimated to be $22 million approximately. His car collection includes Mercedes-Benz S500, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, BMW 730 M Sport, BMW i8, Cadillac Escalade, Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, and BMW 730 M Sport.
Education / Family
Conor was born to Tony and Margaret McGregor in Crumlin, Dublin. He attended Gaelcholaiste Colaiste Cois Life, Ireland for his education and also played football for the school team. Later, along with his family, he moved to Lucan where he met future UFC fighter, Tom Egan.
|Real Name||Conor Anthony McGregor|
|Nickname||The Notorious, Mystic Man|
|Birth Place||Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Of Birth||July 14, 1988|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 77 kg
In pounds – 170 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Mixed martial artist|
|School||Gaelcholaiste Colaiste Cois Life, Ireland|
|Home Town||Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Debut||UFC – 2013|
|Fathers Name||Tony McGregor|
|Mothers Name||Margaret McGregor|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2007, he made his MMA debut for the ‘Irish Ring of Truth’ in Dublin which was an amateur fight and he defeated Kieran Campbell. He played his first professional MMA bout in 2008 and won against Gary Morris.
He lost his featherweight debut against Artemji Sitenkov but won a featherweight fight against Stephen Bailey. He won 2011 and 2012 ‘CWFC’ featherweight and lightweight championships and became the European professional MMA to hold titles in two divisions.
In 2013, he signed a multi-fight contract with ‘UFC’. He won his debut bout against Marcus Brimage and earned his first ‘Knockout of the Night’ award. In 2016, the ‘California State Athletic Commission’ gave him a professional boxing license. In 2015 and 2016, he has won ‘Sherdog fighter of the year’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He is in a long-term relationship with Dee Devlin but didn’t marry her yet. The couple has a son named Conor Jack McGregor and a daughter named Croia McGregor.
|Girlfriends||Dee Devlin (2008-present)|
|Children||Son – Connor Jack McGregor (born 2017)
Daughter – Croia McGregor
List of Conor’s favourite things.
|Favourite Boxer||Muhammad Ali|
|Favourite Football Club||Manchester United|
|Favourite Food||Grilled Cheese Sandwiches|
Some Interesting Facts About Conor McGregor
- Because of his short stature, he suffered from constant bullying at school. Hence, he was inclined towards combat wrestling.
- He is a trained plumber. He picked a $180 cheque from social welfare before his first high profile fight in UFC.
- He played football in childhood. Before entering boxing and MMA, he played for ‘Lourdes Celtic’ and his school team.
- In 2013, he made his UFC debut and defeated the US fighter Marcus Brimage in just 67 seconds.
- The president of UFC ‘Dana White’ praised him by saying ‘you are the biggest thing ever happened to UFC for the sport of MMA.
- He is the first non-American fighter to win two world titles in two different weight classes.
- He supports same-sex marriage as he believes that every human being deserves equal rights.
- He was asked to audition for spy movie series James Bond, for the role of villain.
- He defeated Aldo in 13 seconds which is considered as the quickest knockout in the UFC title fight.
- At immortal fighting champion 4, he knocked out Paddy Doherty in 4 seconds.
- His hobbies are doing origami and shopping.
- His fighting style is an aggressive shaker.
- In 2019, he was arrested on charges of strong-armed robbery and criminal mischief in Florida.