Biography / Wiki
Popular for playing Cody Martin in the ‘Disney’ sitcom ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody’, Cole Mitchell Sprouse is an American actor and twin brother of Dylan Sprouse. Cole and his brother became ‘heartthrobs’ in the pre-teen audience as lovely teenagers with stellar performances.
He started his acting career, playing a part when he was just eight months old in the ‘ABC” series’ Grace Under Fire.’ In the 1999 comedy film ‘Big Daddy,’ he then went on to star alongside Adam Sandler, where he played the part of Sandler’s adopted son.
In seven episodes of ‘NBC’ sitcom Friends, he played Ross Geller’s son Ben Geller. Cole reprised his role as Cody in’ Disney ‘sitcom’ Suite Life on Deck ‘and starred in his movie’ The Suite Life Movie.’
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 4th August 1992 Cole Sprouse is currently 28 years old. He has a rare set of green colored eyes and has black colored hair. Even though he is quite tall he looks slim but Cole Sprouseappears with a maintained body figure. His weight is 82 kg while his height measures 6 feet approximately.
Even though his brother is one of the most popular young actors, Cole Sprousehas also caught up and has made for a name for him. Starting in the acting industry as a youngster, he is one of the most popular models and television personalities as well as an entrepreneur.
He has earned most of his wealth through his film and television appearances and some through advertisements and brand endorsements. The total net worth estimated for Cole Sprouse is in between $15million to $18 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Italy Cole Sprousewas born and raised in Arezzo, Tuscany. The son of Matthew Sprouse and Melanie Wright, he is a brother of popular actor Dylan Sprouse. He has studied at Laurel Springs High School and later attended the Gallatin School of Individualized Study as well as New York University.
The young actor has been in a relationship many times and most recently separated from a three-year relationship with Lili Reinhart.
Cole Mitchell Sprouse
|Birth Place||Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy|
|Date Of Birth||August 04, 1992|
|Height||In Centimetres – 183 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 6 ft
|Weight||In Kilograms – 82 kg|
In Pounds – 181 lbs
|Profession||Television Personality, Photographer, Model, Entrepreneur, and Actor|
|School||Laurel Springs High School|
|College||Gallatin School of Individualized Study, New York University|
|Home Town||Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy|
|Fathers Name||Matthew Sprouse|
|Mothers Name||Melanie Wright|
Career / Fashion And Style
Cole’s acting career started in 1999 when, alongside Adam Sandler, he starred in his first major film,’ Big Daddy.’ Cole made numerous guest appearances on TV shows in 2000-01, such as ‘That 70s Show,” Mad TV,’ ‘The Nightmare Room,’ and he also starred in the film ‘The Master of Disguise.’
In 2004, Cole was seen acting in an independent film titled’ The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things.’ In 2005, Cole starred in Zack & Cody’s ‘Disney Channel’ original movie,’ The Suite Life,’ where Dylan and Cole Sprouse played identical twins, Zack Martin and Cody Martin.
The series lasted for three years, and from 2008 to 2011, a sequel series named ‘The Suite Life on Deck’ was aired. Cole debuted in 2009-10 as the new face of the ‘DannonDanimals’ children’s yogurt brand. He also began endorsing’ Nintendo DS.’ In January 2016, it was announced that Cole would be cast to play Jughead Jones’ role in the new teen drama series’ Riverdale.’
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Erin Barr (2007-2008),
Sophie Oda (2009),
Katelyn Pippy (2009),
Kathleen Herles (2009),
Maiara Walsh (2009),
Bree Morgan (2013-2015),
Lili Reinhart (2017-2020)
Here we provide you the list of Cole Sprouse’s favorite things.
|Favorite Movie||Harold and Maude (1971)|
Some Interesting Facts About Cole Sprouse
- His first name was influenced by Nat King Cole, a pianist and jazz singer.
- He is about fifteen minutes younger than Dylan, his twin brother.
- He entered into a licensing agreement with Dualstar Entertainment along with his brother to produce Sprouse Bros products, including a comic book collection, a personal grooming line, and a clothing line.
- Two books from the series titled Sprouse Bros. 47 R.O.N.I.N. have been published by the Simon & Schuster publishing house. The Sprouse brothers were depicted in the books as James Bond-style secret agents.
- In 2012, together with his brother, he was made the International Ambassador of the Koyamada Foundation.
- For the foundation, they had to fly to Japan for charity and social work in the community.
- He was working in an archaeology lab in New York City when he received a script for the role of Jughead Jones.
- He made his acting debut at the age of 8 months in a TV advertisement for a diaper company, along with his twin brother.
- In 2011, he worked with Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles as an event photographer.
- He is an aspiring photographer for fashion and travel and updates his work on his social media pages on a regular basis.