Biography / Wiki
Cobie Smulders is popular worldwide for her killer attitude and sharp looks for the role of Robin Scherbatsky in How I Met Your Mother. She was also associated with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She was born on 3rd April 1982 in Vancouver.
In her childhood she never dreamt of becoming an actress, she wanted to become a marine biologist or doctor. She started exploring the world of acting by performing in many school projects. This Canadian beauty has appeared in many movies, TV series and model projects.
Height / Weight / Age
Cobie Smulders is 173 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’8”. Approximately, 64 kg in Kilograms or 141 lbs in Pounds is her weight. She turned 40 years old. She has a gorgeous blue eye color. Her hair color is dark brown. She has a slim and attractive body. Her body measurement is 33-25-34. Her shoe size is 8 US.
As of 2019, Cobie Smulders has an estimated net worth of $18 million.
Education / Family
She was born to a Dutch father and an English mother. There is no information about her parent’s name but her father was a dentist whereas her mother worked as a fundraiser. She has seven siblings, four sisters, and three brothers. She was enrolled in Lord Byng Secondary School for education. She was an all-rounder in her school days. She played sports and participated in many plays. Later she pursued a degree in Marine Biology from the University of Victoria.
|Real Name||Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||3rd April 1982|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 64 kg
In pounds – 141 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|School||Lord Byng Secondary School, Vancouver|
|College||University of Victoria, British Columbia|
|Home Town||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Debut||Film Debut: Walking Tall (2004)
TV Debut: Special Unit 2 (2002)
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
|Brothers||Scott, Adam, and Mark|
|Sisters||Fiona, Melissa, Julie, and Amy|
Career / Fashion And Style
Before starting her acting career, she has done modeling. She was discovered by the modeling agency and traveled across the world for her modeling projects. In 2002, she made her debut through a couple of science fiction TV series “Special Unit 2” and “Jeremiah”.
Later, in 2004 she appeared in ‘Walking Tall’ and made her film debut. She has played guest roles in the dramas ‘Andromeda’ and ‘The L Word’. In 2006, she was featured in the short film Escape and Dr. Miracles.
After joining the cast of How I Met Your Mother, from 2009 to 2012 she did big-screen projects like ‘The Slammin’ Salmon’, ‘The Avengers’, ‘Captain America’, ‘They Came Together’ etc. She was honored with the EWWY award and Theatre World Award for her performance in How I Met Your Mother.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She was married to her long-time boyfriend Taran Killam on 8th September 2012 in Solvang California. The couple is blessed with two daughters Shaelyn and Hanita.
|Boyfriends||Taran Killam (actor, singer, writer)|
|Children||Daughter – Shaelyn Cado Killam|
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Movies||Milk (2008)
The Princess Bride (1987)
|Favourite Food||Macaroni, Cheese, Sushi|
Some Interesting Facts About Cobie Smulders
- She does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- Her character of Robin in ‘How I Met Your Mother’ and Cobie both are Canadians.
- She is fluent in French.
- She is fond of sports. She loves playing Tennis, Soccer, and Scuba Diving.
- If not an actress, she would have become a doctor or marine biologist.
- Her name is included in the list of the most desirable women across the world.
- Cobie is two days younger than her husband, Taran Killam.
- She has a certification in scuba diving.
- In high school, she was voted as ‘Most respected student’.
- Her hobbies are traveling and scuba diving.
- Her ethnicity is Dutch and English.
- In the fourth season of ‘Smallville’, she played a negative role which went unnoticed by many.
- She is the second wife of her husband.
- Currently, she is living in New York City with her family.
- Cobie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2007. Two tumors were removed from ovaries through a surgery. Unfortunately, the cancer was spread to her lymph nodes due to which she had to undergo many surgeries. Now, she is living a healthy and cancer-free life.
- Her name was listed in the list of ‘Top 99 Most Desirable Women’ and was named as one of the ‘most desirable’ by Askmen.
- The last episode of ‘How I met your mother’ became the most-watched episode of the series.
- On the list of Maxim Magazines “Hot 100 women of 2011”, Cobie ranked #9.
- She charged $225,000 per episode for How I Met Your Mother.