Biography / Wiki
Christina Aguilera is an American singer who is well known for her golden voice and stunning looks. Since childhood, she was inclined towards music and participated in the ‘star search’ competition. She was born as Christina Maria Aguilera on December 18, 1980.
In 1999, she came out with her first smashing studio album ‘Genie in a bottle’ which became the world the single hit. To date, she has won two Grammy Award and more than 6 MTV VMA nominations. She was also featured in the documentary ‘Shine a light’ by Martin Scorsese.
Height / Weight / Age
Christina Aguilera has a height of 157 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’2. 50 kg in Kilograms and 110 lbs in Pounds is her weight. She has a blonde hair color and her eye color is blue but wears bright blue lenses.
In December 2019, she turned 39 years old. Her body measurement is as follows 36-32-39. She has a soprano voice ranging from four full octaves. She can also sing like a contralto with immense emotion and intensity.
Christina’s net worth is estimated to be $130 million approximately. She owns a house worth $13.5 million. Her car collection includes Rolls Royce Phantom and 2 x Range Rover.
Education / Family
Christina was born in New York to Xavier Aguilera who was in the US army and Shelly Moraine who was violinist and pianist. At the age of 6, her parents separated and she stayed with her grandmother in Pennsylvania. She was enrolled in Rochester Area School District and Marshall Middle School for primary education.
|Real Name||Christina Maria Aguilera|
|Nickname||Chrissy, X-Tina, Christi|
|Birth Place||Staten Island, New York, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||December 18, 1980|
|Age||39 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 157 cm
In feet inches – 5’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 kg
In pounds – 110 lbs
|Eye Color||Naturally blue|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress, record producer|
|School||Rochester Area School District, Rochester, US
Marshall Middle School, Wexford, US
North Allegheny Intermediate
|Home Town||Rochester, Pennsylvania
|Debut||Album – Christina Aguilera (1999)
Movie – Burlesque (2010)
|Fathers Name||Fausto Xavier Aguilera (US Army Soldier)|
|Mothers Name||Shelly Loraine (musician)|
|Brothers||Michael, Casey (younger)|
|Sister||Rachel, Stephanie (younger)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1998, she recorded her first song ‘reflection’ and signed a musical contract with RCA Records. She gave hit singles like ‘genie in a bottle’ and ‘what a girl wants’ from her debut album ‘Christina Aguilera’. At the Superbowl 2000, she sang a duet with Enrique Iglesias.
For her Latin-pop album ‘Mi Reflejo’ she has learned Spanish. For her single ‘Lady Marmalade’ she worked with the artists like Lil’Kim, Mya, and Pink. In 2002, her studio album ‘Stripped’ was declared as multiplatinum and sold over 4 million copies.
In 2007, she sang ‘It’s a man’s world’ at Grammy Awards to give tribute to James Brown. She collaborated with M.I.A, Nicki Minaj, Peaches, etc and launched the album ‘Bionic’ which was not a commercial hit.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Currently, she is engaged to Matthew Rutler and has a son named Max Liron Bratman and a daughter Summer Rain Rutler.
|Boyfriends||Jorge Santos (2002-2010)
Enrique Iglesias (2001-2002)
Jordan Bratman (2002-2010)
Matthew Rutler (2010-present)
|Husband||Jordan Bratman (2005-2010)|
|Children||Daughter – Summer Rain Rutler
Son – Max Liron Bratman
The list of Christina’s favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Mayo and avocados|
|Favourite Singers||Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin|
|Favorite Sport||Baseball and volleyball|
|Favourite colour||Black, red|
Some Interesting Facts About Christina Aguilera
- As her father was in the army, Christina had to move from places to places. She revealed her father was abusive and to vent out her emotions she used music.
- After her parents’ divorce, along with her mother and sister she lived with her grandmother.
- Due to excessive bullying in the school, she chose home-schooling over going to school.
- She has written the song ‘miss independent’ for Kelly Clarkson.
- She wants to change her name to Maria Bratman as it’s her middle and her husband’s last name.
- She has donated her wedding gifts to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- In the animated movie Shark Tale, she has lent her voice to the character Jellyfish Christina.
- The underwear she wore for Maxim cover was sold for $1500.
- Etta James is her inspiration.
- Her hobbies are shopping, watching movies, hanging out with friends, music, dancing, and playing sports.
- As a child, she has sung the national anthem at many sports events.
- Without red lipstick, she can never perform as it helps her to get into the character.
- She is also an inventor and has applied for the US Patent and Trademark Office for her products which include lingerie, crayons, ropes, etc.
- Her ethnicity is Ecuadorian, German, Irish, Welsh and Dutch.