Biography / Wiki
Popularly known for being the son of Sean Combs and late Kimberly Porter Christian Casey Combs is an American singer, rapper, social media personality, and musician. On March 28, 2019, he released his EP Sincerely, C3, letting fans known that he is also pursuing a career in music, just like his father.
Worked alongside artists such as Jeremih, Ty Dolla Sign, and AzChike, Christian Combs has been signed by his father’s record label. Christian Casey Combs has also garnered a huge social media fan base in his pursuit of becoming a social media star.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 4th of April 1998 Christian Casey Combs is currently 24 years old. He appears to be tall, slim, and has a toned body figure. His body figure measurements are 38-28-35 with his biceps measuring 14.5 inches. His height measures 5 feet 9 inches and his weight is 70 kg approximately. Chris has dark brown eyes and the color of his hair is black.
Although Christian Casey Combs has been a part of a wealthy family, he has made a name for himself as a musician and has earned a lot of money through it. He has been living a lavish life as seen on his social media accounts and owns many luxurious items. The total net worth estimated for him is $4 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Christian Casey Combs was born and raised in California, United States of America. He is the son Sean Combs and late Kimberly Porter and grew up along with his siblings. He is a High school undergraduate and has not revealed his plans for future education.
Christian Casey Combs
|Birth Place||California, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||April 4, 1998|
|Height||In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 Kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Rapper and Social Media Star|
|Home Town||California, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Sean Combs
|Mothers Name||Kimberly Porter
|Brothers||Quincy Brown (Half Brother), Justin Dior Combs (Half Brother)
|Sister||D’Lila Star (Twin Sister) and Jessie James Combs (Twin Sister), Chance Combs (Step-Sister)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Performing under the stage name King Combs, in 2016 he was signed with the independent label, Bad Boy Records. He performed at a number of major music events in 2017 including Revolt’s Music conference, Rolling Loud music festival in California, Spotify’s Dipset Reunion, alongside DJ Khaled and at Complex Con.
Combs released his single, Feeling Savage, featuring Smooky MarGielaa, in 2017. He released a single Love You Better, featuring Chris Brown on guest vocals in early 2018 and also released a mixtape called 90’s Baby. Combs participated in a number of shows for top luxury brands such as Sera and Dolce & Gabbana, as a model in the year 2017.
In the 2018 spring ad campaign, he became the official face of and Dolce & Gabbana. Combs opened Dolce & Gabbana’s show in Milan during men’s fashion week on January 13, 2018. He often posts his pictures with other celebrities on his social media profiles.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Talking about his dating life he has been dating his long time girlfriend Breah Hicks and they often post their pictures on social media.
Here we provide you the list of Christian Combs’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Chris Hemsworth|
|Favorite Actress||Gal Gadot|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Listening to music, Playing Video games and Singing|
Some Interesting Facts About Christian Combs
- On November 15, 2018, his mother passed away after suffering from pneumonia.
- Christian Casey Combs appeared in an episode of the comedy TV show, Wild ‘N Out as Team Captain, Performer in January 2018.
- Christian Combs has twin young sisters.
- In the year 2007, his parents decided to finally end theirs on and off the relationship.
- Both Kimberly and Sean Combs remained totally dedicated towards their children despite their split.
- With some of the very popular artists of the industry performing at the event, Christian Casey Combs’s 16th birthday was a star-studded event.
- Celebrities like Lauren London, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian were part of the celebrations in which artists such as Kendrick Lamar, French Montana, and Meek Mill performed.
- After suffering from pneumonia, his mother passed away on November 15, 2018.
- Combs is quite active on social media platforms and regularly updates his Instagram and Twitter.
- He has gathered a large number of fans and has more than 1.6 million followers on Instagram.