Biography / Wiki
From homeless waiter at Bubba Gump shrimp to $10 million ‘Jurassic World’ star, the life journey of Chris Pratt was very struggling. He gained international fame with his stellar performances in films like ‘The Lego Movie’, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’, and Jurassic World.
His debut opened the getaway for a career in films and television, one that he never envisioned to do though. He was born on June 21, 1979, in Virginia. He came to prominence with his television roles in the WB drama series ‘Everwood’ and in the NBC sitcom ‘Parks and Recreation’.
Height / Weight / Age
Chris Pratt has a towering height of is 188 cm and in feet inches, his height is 6’2”. His weight is 100 kg in Kilograms or 220 lbs in Pounds. In June, he turned 43 years old. He has a beautiful green eye color and his hair color is light brown. His body measurement is as follows 46 inches chest, 35 inches waist, and 16 inches biceps.
Chris’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million approximately.
Education / Family
She was born to Kathleen Louise who worked at a Safeway supermarket and Daniel Clifton Pratt who worked in mining. He has elder siblings, a sister named Angie Pratt and a brother Cully Pratt. He attended Lake Steven High School for elementary education.
During his high school, he showed an interest in wrestling and stood fifth in the high school state wrestling tournament. He was enrolled in community college and later dropped out. Being homeless he did many odd jobs for a living.
|Real Name||Christopher Michael Pratt|
|Birth Place||Virginia, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||June 21, 1979|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 100 kg
In pounds – 220 lbs
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|School||Lake Steven High School, Lake Stevens, Washington|
|Debut||Film – Cursed Part 3 (2000)
TV – The Huntress (2001)
|Fathers Name||Daniel Clifton Pratt
|Mothers Name||Kathy Pratt
Career / Fashion And Style
He made his directorial debut from a short horror film ‘Cursed Part 3’. In 2001, he made a guest role in the television series ‘The Huntress’. He bagged his first regular television role in 2002, as Harold Brighton on the series ‘Everwood’.
For Pratt 2009 was a busy one as his three films were slated for release: ‘Brides War’, ‘Deep in the valley’ and ‘Jennifer’s Body’. In the film ‘Moneyball’, he played the character of Oakland Athletics’ first baseman.
In 2014, he bagged two back-to-back lead roles in ‘The Lego Movie’ and ‘Guardians of the galaxy’. Both films became the highest-grossing film of 2014. Chris appeared on the covers of various magazines as well. ‘People’ magazine ranked him second on their annual list of Sexiest Man Alive. He won the MTV Movie Award in 2015, for Best action performance for ‘Jurassic World’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 2009, he got married to Anna Faris in Bali. In August 2012, his first child, a son, Jack was born.
|Girlfriends||Emily VanCamp (2004-2006)
|children||Son – Jack
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Film||Jurassic Park|
|Favourite Comic Hero||Peter Quill/Star-Lord|
|Favourite Book||Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls|
|Favourite Singers||Dr. Dre, Eminem|
Some Interesting Facts About Chris Pratt
- He is of Norwegian descent.
- He used to wrestle, during his school days.
- Chris worked as a stripper, before starting his acting career. He wasn’t very good at it but made about $40 every time he took off his clothes.
- As he was homeless, he lived in his van in Hawaii before he landed his first acting gig.
- He worked at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company restaurant in Maui at the age of 19. In the restaurant, he was noticed by actress and director Rae Dawn Chong which ended up casting him in her directorial debut, the short horror film Cursed Part 3, which was filmed in Los Angeles.
- He can speak very fluent German.
- While filming Take Me Home Tonight, he started dating Anna Faris.
- He made a prediction that he would star in Jurassic World, many years ago. He jokingly made a video reading a fake text from Steven Spielberg to accept a role for Jurassic Park 4.
- In high school, he used to draw a lot and painted some murals for a friend’s restaurant.
- He considers himself a non-denominational Christian and stated that his faith was redefined after his son Jack was born prematurely.
- He does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- Chris’s hobbies are fishing and hunting.
- He posted a video on Facebook mocking deaf people. Later, he expounded his intent and apologized for it.