Biography / Wiki
American television journalist, CNN Anchor, and brother to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, the presenter of Cuomo Prime Time on CNN, Chris Cuomo is a well-known face in the United States of America. Chris comes from a family that has been involved in politics for a long time, which includes his brother and father.
Chris has been also known for his twitter spats with US President Donald Trump as he often mocks CNN for their low ratings and questioning the authenticity of their News. Chris made it to the highlights recently, not for his journalism but for getting infected with COVID-19 which has spread largely in New York.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on August 09, 1970, Chris Cuomo is currently 50 years old. He appears tall and fit and works out regularly. His body figure measurements are 44-34-38, with his biceps measuring 16 inches. Chris measures 6′ 2″ in feet and his weight is 82 Kg. He has a graceful smile that is suitable for the face of a news channel. The color of his eyes is blue and the color of his hair is Brown.
Chris has been a face and Primetime news reporter for CNN for a long time now and has earned most of his wealth through his career as a Media Personality. He also belongs to a wealthy family, which contributes towards his net worth. Chris lives a lavish lifestyle as often seen in his photos. His total net worth is estimated to be $9 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Christopher Charles Cuomo was born and brought up in New York City. He is a son of Mario Cuomo, his father who was a former Governor of New York and his mother Matilda Cuomo who is a homemaker. He grew up along with his two siblings, his brother, Andrew Cuomo, and Margaret I. Cuomo.
Chris studied at the Albany Academy as a child and after graduating from there, he attended Yale University and later went on to attend the Fordham University, where he received the degree of Juris Doctor.
Christopher Charles Cuomo
|Birth Place||New York City, New York,|
|Date Of Birth||August 09, 1970|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet and inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight||In kilograms – 82 Kg
In pounds – 181 lbs
|Profession||Host, Journalist, Social Media Star, Media Personality|
|School||The Albany Academy|
|College||Fordham University, Yale University|
|Home Town||New York City, New York,|
|Fathers Name||Mario Cuomo
|Mothers Name||Matilda Cuomo
|Sister||Margaret I. Cuomo
Career / Fashion And Style
Chris anchors for CNN’s morning show “New Day” as well as covers international events and breaking news stories. He is famous for working with his co-anchors Alisyn Camerota and Michaela Pereira.
He covered mainly about social Issues for Fox News and Fox Broadcast Network’s Fox Files while he was working as a correspondent there. For Fox News, Chris even served as a political policy analyst. Haiti earthquake, heroin addiction, homeless teens are some of the issues he covered for the ABC news network.
Chris earned Gerald Loeb Award in 2005 and he was also awarded the R. Murrow Award for breaking news coverage. In February 2013, Cuomo joined CNN as Co-Host and has been growing at the news network ever since then.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Cristina Greeven Cuomo|
|Wife||Cristina Greeven Cuomo
|Children||Son: Mario Cuomo
Daughter: Carolina Regina Cuomo, Bella Cuomo
Here we provide you the list of Chris Cuomo’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Elvis Presley (American singer)|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie (American actress)|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading|
Some Interesting Facts About Chris Cuomo
- Christopher loves to work out in the gym on a regular basis and he is a fitness freak.
- By uploading some glimpses of his personal life as well as daily info of his professional life, Chris entertains his fans.
- Christopher has an immense fan-following on the Twitter platform and he is a social media star with more than a million followers.
- Chris’s brother Andrew Cuomo is an American politician, author, and lawyer.
- Andrew Cuomo is a current governor of New York and represents the Democratic Party.
- His father “Mario Cuomo” has also served as a former Governor of New York and he belongs to a wealthy and politician’s family.
- Chris is also a licensed attorney as he obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University in 1995.
- In June 2013 Cuomo became co-host of New Day, which is CNN’s revamped morning program.
- Chris Cuomo announced that he and his wife tested positive for COVID-19, Chris posted about being positive prior to his wife.
- Chris earned the Silver Gavel Award for investigating juvenile justice.