Biography / Wiki
The lady responsible to add spark to the WWE ring with fire is “Charly Caruso”. If you are a fan of WWE, you cannot deny the fact that you adore Charly Caruso. She was born on July 14, 1987, in Indianapolis, U.S. She is an American TV presenter, sports announcer, and journalist. She is a total badass while taking interviews of the wrestler, while interrogating isn’t so soft. Charly is a versatile character as she has tried herself in every field. She worked as a comedian, reporter, interviewer, and ring announcer. She is so dedicated to the career that she never paid attention to personal life.
Height / Weight / Age
Charly is 157 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’2”. Approximately, 60 kg in Kilograms or 132 lbs in Pounds is her weight. The measurement of her body is 34-28-36 cm. In July 2019, she turned 32 years old. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black. She wanted to do something in sports but because of her height, the idea failed.
Education / Family
She attended North Central High School for her education. For a degree in Broadcast Journalism, she was enrolled in American University. She was raised by her mother “Charlene May Arnolt” who was a language pathologist. Her mother plays an inspirational role in her life. Charley shares a special and loving bond with her mother. No information has been revealed about her father and sibling. She is still unmarried and single. She prefers keeping her love and personal life away from the limelight.
|Real name||Charly Arnolt|
|Birth Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||14 July 1987|
|Height||In centimeters – 157 cm
In feet inches – 5’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Black (sports dyed brown color though)|
|Profession||Ring announcer, television host, journalist|
|School||North Central High School|
|College||American University, Washington, D.C.|
|Home Town||Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Broadcast Journalism|
|Mothers Name||Charlene May Arnolt|
Career / Fashion And Style
After completing her graduation, she did internships at CBS station and Fox Station. Later she worked as a news reporter and sports interviewer for NBA and NFL. She became popular by the name “Charly Arnolt”. She worked at the stations like WTTG-TV, WSAZ-TV, and WDAF-TV.
She made her debut at NXT in July 2016 and joined WWE. Lately, she has announced she will be leaving WWE and will be joining ESPN. She dipped her fingers in stand-up comedy too. She started stand-up comedy in 2015, at the Crackers comedy club in Broad Ripple Village, Indianapolis.
She played football and volleyball in her college days. She has made ring announcements and took interviews with the wrestlers. She also started with her YouTube channel, “Backtalk Ball” where she hosted the basketball talk show.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Caruso is reportedly single and unmarried. Rumors say that she was dating popular WWE superstar, Seth Rollins. But now it’s been confirmed that they aren’t together anymore.
|Boyfriends||Seth Collins (WWE Wrestler)|
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favourite Food||Italian Food|
|Favourite Colour||Black and blue|
Some Interesting Facts About Charly Caruso Arnolt
- She does consume alcohol.
- Before becoming the ring announcer, she worked as a reporter on the news channel.
- She worked at the stations like WTTG-TV, WSAZ-TV, and WDAF-TV.
- In her hometown Indianapolis, she worked as a weekend sports anchor for WXIN-TV.
- Charly also has a youtube channel, where she hosted a basketball talk show named “Backtalk Ball”.
- She initially wanted to become a Beach Volleyball Player.
- She was interested in sports, but she didn’t grow taller more than 5’2”.
- She also tried stand-up comedy in 2015, at the Crackers comedy club in Broad Ripple Village, Indianapolis.
- She loves traveling and watching comedy shows.
- Her net asset is estimated to be $500,000 USD approximately.
- Charly became a sports intern at Fox station, in 2008.
- She has 387K + followers on Instagram.
- She prefers keeping her personal life away from the limelight.