Biography / Wiki
Popular on Instagram and TikTok Charli D’Amelio is an internet sensation known for her dance moves and lip-sync videos. Also active on Instagram, Charli D’Amelio is a part of the TikTok group The Hype House. Managed to attain stardom after appearing on the platform since June 2019, within a very short while she is one of those web personalities who have been able to do so.
Charli wants to rule Hollywood as a dancer in the future even though she is a successful internet starlet. She is a wonderful sister, daughter, and girlfriend behind the screen. Maximo Rivano and Chase Hudson are her good friends among many other TikTok stars. Making her one of the most sought-after TikTok personalities, D’Amelio’s popularity continues to rise with time.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 1st of May 2004 Charli D’Amelio turned 16 years old in the year 2020. She is growing quick and appears to be tall slim and has a well-maintained body figure. She likes to keep herself fit with regular exercise and a healthy diet and wears number 7 in the shoe size. Charli’s height measures 5 feet 7 inches and her weight is 54 kg approximately. Known for her beautiful smile and gorgeous looks, she has dark brown eyes and black colored hair.
Starting as a social media star Charli D’Amelio has gained popularity via social media platforms like Instagram and Tiktok. Most of her wealth comes from her work as a social media star and through brand endorsements. The total net worth estimated for Charli D’Amelio is $800 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Born and raised in Norwalk City, Connecticut, United States of America, Charli D’Amelio is the daughter of Marc Damelio and Heidi Damelio and lives with her sister Dixie Damelio. Charli is studying at King School in Stamford and has not revealed her plans for any further education.
|Birth Place||Norwalk City in Connecticut, United States|
|Date Of Birth||1st May 2004|
|Height||In centimetres – 170 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 7″
|Weight||In kilograms – 54 Kg
In pounds – 119 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer|
|School||King School in Stamford|
|Home Town||Norwalk City in Connecticut, United States|
|Fathers Name||Marc Damelio|
|Mothers Name||Heidi Damelio|
|Sister||Dixie Damelio (Social Media Personality)|
Career / Fashion And Style
At a young age extremely talented Charli began dancing and quickly became an expert at it. She launched her Instagram handle at the age of 12. Charli D’Amelio soon became popular on the social platform after she launched her Instagram handle at the age of 12.
She started with dance videos, lip-syncing and dancing to popular songs after creating her TikTok channel in June 2019. Jonas Brothers requested her to become a part of their Happiness Begins to tour as her fame and uniqueness garnered attention. In Norwalk, Connecticut Charli D’Amelio met her fans publicly for the first time in November 2019.
With over 20 million followers, Charli D’Amelio became a sensation within months of starting her TikTok. In early 2020, she signed with the talent agency UTA. Charli D’Amelio is also known for her dedication to charitable causes.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Talking about her dating life, she has been in a relationship with another social media star Chase Hudson.
|Boyfriends||Chase Hudson (xlilhuddy) (2019 – 2020)|
Here we provide you the list of Charli D’Amelio’s favorite things.
|Favorite TV Show||American Horror Story|
|Favorite Music Genres||Rap, Country|
|Favorite Travel Destination||Las Vegas|
|Favorite Role Model||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favorite Dancers||Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler|
|Favorite Dance Genres||Jazz, Contemporary|
Some Interesting Facts About Charli D’Amelio
- In November 2019, she posted her first YouTube video and it was a vlog about her meet and greet event.
- In a trend where boys perform a duet with her and then look surprised, she became more popular among teenage boys.
- She has stated that she is slightly confused with her sudden rise to fame in an interview.
- After announcing her first meet and greet event in Norwalk, Connecticut, Charli faced a lot of backlash in November 2019.
- The extravagant fees caused a lot of storm on social media as the tickets for the event were priced as high as USD 100 per head.
- Charli later clarified that the money spent on security had gone to a local charity.
- Within a month her first video has amassed more than 3.5 million views and has fetched her more than 350k subscribers.
- She finds it difficult to know the exact reasons for her popularity and why fans hype her up so much.
- She has stated that the negativity of the online world often overwhelms her.