Biography / Wiki
Channing Carson is an American cartoonist who is also popular for being the son of Carol Channing. This syndicated editorial cartoonist and political blogger are based in New York City. His mother became popular by appearing in Broadway and film musicals. The only son of Carol Channing was born in 1953 in New York, United States.
Height / Weight / Age
Channing Carson has an impressive height of 182 cm or 6’0” feet inches. Along with his great height, he weighs 85 kg and 187 lbs. He will turn 69 years old. He has 41 inches of chest, 30 inches of waist, and 35 inches of hips. His biceps size is 13 inches and his shoe size is 12. He has stunning brown eye color and grey hair color.
According to the sources, Channing Carson’s estimated net worth ranges from $8-10 million US Dollars approximately.
Education / Family
Channing Carson was the only son of Carol Channing and Alexander Carson. His mother was an actress whereas his father was a cartoonist and an American former football player. In 1956, his mother got married to her manager ‘Charles Lowe’ who was also a publicist.
Channing adopted his stepfather’s surname. His mother passed away at the age of 97, on January 15, 2019, due to a health issue. In 1975, he graduated from Williams College in Massachusetts in Art History.
|Nickname||Chan Lowe, Channing Lowe, Channing|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||1953|
|Height||In centimeters – 182 cm
In feet inches – 6’0”
|Weight||In kilograms – 85 kg
In pounds – 187 lbs
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Alex Carson
|Mothers Name||Carol Channing
Career / Fashion And Style
After graduation, he moved to Oklahoma and started his satirical drawing craft at several local papers. As per the requirement, he also served as a television critic, classical music critic, feature writer, and county court reporter. From 1975 to 1977, he was employed as a staff artist and editorial cartoonist at Shawnee News-Star in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Later, she joined the Oklahoma City Times as an editorial cartoonist. Till 2015, she worked at Sun-Sentinel in Fort Lauderdale as an editorial cartoonist. He also served as a senior member of the editorial board of the Sun-Sentinel.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Channing is a married man happily living with his family. Information about his wife and children is not revealed yet.
|Wife||Name not known|
Here is the list of Channing Carson’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Colour||Dark blue|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite food||Italian dish|
Some Interesting Facts About Channing Carson
- Channing Carson has won the Society of Professional Journalist’s Green Eyeshade Award twice.
- He has appeared on the shows like ‘The Daily Show’, ‘Larry King Live’, and ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’.
- In 1997, his kinetic sculpture was exhibited at the National Gallery for Caricature and Cartoon Art in Washington.
- Currently, he lives at Palm Beach County with his wife.
- His father played center for the Ottawa Rough Riders which was a Canadian football team.
- His mother and stepfather Charles remained a couple for 42 years.
- In 1990, he was honored with the prestigious Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning.
- Many national publications such as Newsweek, The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, etc has published his cartoons.