Biography / Wiki
The brave police officer Brendan McLoughlin is the husband of country music singer and songwriter Miranda Lambert. Currently, he is employed at the New York City Police Department. His marriage in January 2019 followed a short whirlwind of romance which was kept secret until weeks after the marriage.
His excellent work includes stopping a bank robber, for which he was honored by NYPD on their Twitter page. In 2015, Sgt. Keith A. Ferguson Memorial 5K marathon he secured first place and ran across the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. In 2017, he cleared the sergeant’s exam and is on the promotion list.
Height / Weight / Age
Brendan Mcloughlin has an impressive height of 180 cm or 5’11” feet inches. Along with his great height, he weighs 79 kg and 174 lbs. He will turn 31 years old. His body measurement is as follows 42 inches chest, 32 inches waist, and 37 inches hips.
His biceps size is 16 inches and his shoe size is 12. As a police officer, he has built up an athletic physique by working out and following a balanced diet.
As an NYPD police officer, the median salary of Brendan Mcloughlin is $68,261 approximately per year. This highlights that the officer has garnered thousands and thousands of net worth and fortunes from his job.
Education / Family
On October 14, 1991, Brendan Mcloughlin was born in Staten Island, New York. He was born as the youngest child of James McLoughlin and Inova Valerio McLoughlin. He has an elder brother named Patrick and an elder sister named Jocelyn. He got the inspiration to join NYPD from his mother who is a retired NYPD detective.
He attended Monsignor Farrell High School to seek elementary education. Apart from studying in school, he also ran track and participated in the indoor track and field state championships in 2008 in hurdles and pole vault. He was also included in the relay team as well and competed in the pole vault on the outdoor track.
|Birth Place||New York City, USA|
|Date Of Birth||October 14, 1991|
|Height||In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In kilograms – 79 kg
In pounds – 174 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Zodiac sign||Not available|
|School||Monsignor Farrell High School|
|Home Town||Staten Island, New York|
|Fathers Name||James McLoughlin|
|Mothers Name||Inova Valerio McLoughlin|
Career / Fashion And Style
We hear it very rare a popular singer marrying a cop. But Miranda had beaten up the entire stereotype by marrying Brendan Mcloughlin. He is an NYPD officer and known for his assignment at the South Midtown Precinct near Times Square. In July 2019, he went on authorized leave.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
On November 2, 2018 Brendan Mcloughlin met Miranda Lambert for the first time, when she performed on ‘Good Morning America’. For a couple of months, they were involved in a whirlwind romance and tied the knot on January 26, 2019 in Davidson County, Tennessee. For a time being they kept the whole affair a secret for but on February 14, 2019 Lambert revealed through her Instagram profile that she was married to the NYPD officer.
Here is the list of Brendan Mcloughlin’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Robert Downey Jr|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Brendan Mcloughlin
- Brendan’s wife Miranda is a member of the group Pistol Annies alongside Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley.
- On April 6, 2019, he has attended the opening night of Aerosmith’s Las Vegas residency, ‘Deuces Are Wild’ along with his wife.
- He also owns a page on a site named Model Mayhem since October 2010.
- Before marrying Miranda Lambert, he had a fling with a woman named Kaihla Rettinger who is an attorney from Bayside, New York. He has a son named Landon from her.
- This affair came to existence when he was engaged to another woman, Jackie Bruno, which was later revealed by her mother Carol Bruno when he got married to Miranda.
- When he was informed that Kaihla was seven months pregnant with Mcloughlin’s child, he denied having the child.
- His hobbies are music, working out, and traveling.
- The singer Blake Shelton was the previous husband of Miranda. They were married for four years from May 2011 to July 2015, after years of dating.