Biography / Wiki
Former Major League Baseball star Roy Halladay, who died after his plane crashed into the Gulf in Pasco County, Florida, on Tuesday, November 7 is the husband of Brandy. Brandy is survived by their two children. Brandy is an avid animal lover and a full-time mom.
Height / Weight / Age
Brandy is having a height of 165 in cm or 5’ 5” in feet inches and weight of approximately 55 kg or 121 lbs.
|Birth Place||Oregon, USA|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm|
In feet inches – 5’5″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 kg|
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||NA|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Address||6-BHK house in Odessa, Texas|
|Home Town||Tarpon Springs, Florida|
|Brothers||Dustin Gates, Jared Gates|
Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband and More
|Girlfriend / Affairs||Late Roy Halladay|
|Husband||Late Roy Halladay (m. 1998 – till his death in 2017)|
|Marriage Date||Year 1998|
|Children||Son- Braden, Ryan|
Brandy used up his leisure time by horse riding as she loves horses the most.
Here we are providing you with the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Fabletics, D Designs, Gabriel&Michael|
|Favourite Animals||Horse and Dogs|
Some Interesting Facts about Brandy Halladay
- Does Brandy Halladay smoke? : No
- Does Brandy Halladay drink alcohol? : No
- Brandy earlier met her would be husband Roy, when they were kids, in Colorado.
- Before Brandy’s high school, her family transferred to some other town after which they lost contact. But, fortune wanted them to be together again and in 1996 her family relocated to the same town where Roy was living with his family.
- After 2 years of dating, they got married, they moved to Florida and later, when Halladay was signed by the Toronto Blue Jays, to Toronto, Canada. They have two sons. Their eldest, 16-year-old Braden, is a pitcher, who tags on his father’s footsteps and while their youngest son, Ryan is on 13.
- Brandy collected money for a “horse fund”, dreaming of owning her own horse one day. Finally, when she was 12 she got her own horse. She couldn’t keep a horse and didn’t cover a formal riding lesson as she was moving around with her family.
- After their marriage, Roy surprised her with a saddle and told her to choose out a horse. At last, she found her horse, Supreme Detail, with whom she prevailed amateur championships.
- Brandy and Roy have looked after a number of dogs over the years and they both have given back to their communities, whether in Toronto, Philadelphia or Tampa Bay.
- Roy Halladay had been a fan of in the air for most of his life and in fact, wanted to acquire his pilot’s license after he retired from the Major Leagues. It took some convincing for Brandy to agree to her husband’s love of flying as she was against of this.