Biography / Wiki
Bradley Cooper is an American actor is one of the biggest stars of Hollywood who became a part of the most successful movies of the new millennium. At initial years, he was inclined towards journalism and later pursued his career in acting. He was born as Bradley Charles Cooper on January 5, 1975. From his role in the movie ‘Wedding Crashers’, he rose to fame and delivered several blockbuster hits such as Hangover and American Hustle. He has earned Academy Award nomination for the movie ‘American Hustle’ in the category of Best Supporting Role.
Height / Weight / Age
Bradley Cooper has a towering height of 185 cm and in feet inches; his height is 6’1”. 83 kg in Kilograms and 183 lbs in Pounds is his weight. Blue is the color of his eye and his hair color is light brown. In January 2021, he turned 46 years old. He has a spectacular body because of his 41 inches chest, 34 inches waist, and 16 inches biceps.
Bradley’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million approximately. His car collection includes the Toyota Prius and Mercedes-Benz G500. He owns Bikes such as Triumph Thruxton, Aprilia Mana 850 GT ABS, Ducati 1199.
Education / Family
Bradley was born in Philadelphia to Charles Cooper who worked for the investment bank and Gloria Campano worked with NBC radio. He has an elder sister named Holly. He attended Germantown Academy where he was involved in several extracurricular activities. As a student, he also worked with the newspaper Philadelphia evening news.
He completed his bachelor’s degree in English from Georgetown University. He also participated in theatre and became a member of a theatre group. When he decided to pursue a career in acting, he attended Actors Studio Drama School to polish acting skills.
|RealName||Bradley Charles Cooper|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Date Of Birth||January 5, 1975|
|Height||In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’1”
|Weight||In kilograms – 83 kg
In pounds – 183 lbs
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Profession||Actor and producer|
|School||Germantown Academy, Pennsylvania, USA|
|College||Georgetown University, Washington D.C|
|Home Town||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Debut||TV – Sex and the city (1999)
Film – Wet Hot American Summer (2001)
|Fathers Name||Charles Cooper (Stockbroker)|
|Mothers Name||Gloria Campano
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1999, he made his acting debut in a guest role in a popular show ‘Sex and the city’. He got his break in the movies in 2001 from the comedy film ‘Wet Hot American Summer’. He became a well-known face in Hollywood from the movie ‘Wedding Crashers’. He bagged a major role in the movie ‘The Hangover’ which became a smash hit with a collection of $467 million. He lent his voice to the character Rocket Raccoon in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’. As a director, he made his debut from ‘A star is born’ in 2018 which starred Lady Gaga.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He has been dating Russian model Irina Shayk and the couple has a daughter.
|Girlfriends||Jennifer Esposito (2005-2007)
Isabella Brewster (2008-2009)
Renee Zellweger (2009-2011)
Zoe Saldana (2011-2012)
Suki Waterhouse (2013-2015)
Irina Shayk (2015-present)
The list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Sushi, sandwiches|
|Favourite Film||The conversation, the diving bell, New York Stories|
|Favourite Colours||Green, Blue|
Some Interesting Facts About Bradley Cooper
- Soon after his birth, he suffered from cholesteatoma.
- While studying in Germantown Academy, he worked at the Philadelphia Daily News.
- He worked with Nomadic Theatre and became a member of the Georgetown Hoyas rowing team.
- While studying at the New School, he worked as a doorman at the Morgans Hotel.
- He is fond of cooking and learned cooking in teenagers.
- Before becoming an actor, he wanted to go to Japan to become a ninja.
- According to him, the most difficult role for him was in the film ‘Hangover’.
- His name was included in People’s Sexiest Men Alive in 2011.
- His role in the ‘Silver Lining Playbook’ was his favorite one.
- His good friends are Ken Jeong and Jim Carrey.
- He revealed that during the initial stage of his career, he was addicted and made suicide attempts several times.
- Once he had a habit of chewing tobacco, now he chews toothpicks.
- For the film ‘Silver Lining Playbook’ he earned his first Academy Award Nomination.
- He would like to become a film director one day.
- His hobbies are sports, reading, riding a motorbike, and listening to music.
- His ethnicity is Irish and Italian.
- According to him, Daniel Day-Lewis is the world’s greatest actor.
- His greatest inspirations are Sidney Lumet and Hal Ashby.
- At Georgetown University, he became a medallist on the Men’s Heavyweight Crew.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known