Biography / Wiki
A well-known American singer Blake Shelton is a songwriter and TV personality. To date, he released 11 studio albums which made him one of the most successful singers in contemporary America. He was born as Blake Tollison Shelton on June 18, 1976. He has earned recognition and numerous accolades for his brilliant performances in the field of music and his work on television.
In 2001, he made his debut with his single ‘Austin’ which was written by David Kent and Kirsti Manna and it became a huge success. He also worked as a voice artist in the popular animated film ‘The Angry Birds Movie.’
Height / Weight / Age
The weight of Blake Shelton is 96 kg or 211 lbs in pounds. He has a gigantic height of 196 cm and in feet inches; his height is 6’5” tall. In June, he turned 46 years old. He has curly brown hair whereas his eye color is striking blue. His shoe size is 12. His chest is 42 inches, 32 inches waist, and 37 inches hips. His biceps size is 14.5 inches.
Blake Shelton’s net worth is estimated to be $60 million approximately.
Education / Family
Blake Shelton’s mother Dorothy was a beauty salon owner, and their father Richard Shelton was a used car salesman. From a young age, he developed an interest in singing. From his uncle, he learned to play the guitar at the age of 12.
At the age of 16, he won the ‘Denbo Diamond Award,’ which is Oklahoma’s top award for young entertainers. After this achievement, he gained a lot of attention.
|Real name||Blake Tollison Shelton|
|Birth Place||Ada, Oklahoma, United States|
|Date Of Birth||June 18, 1976|
|Height||In centimeters – 196 cm
In feet inches – 6’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 96 kg
In pounds – 211 lbs
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, TV personality|
|School||Ada High School|
|Home Town||Ada, Oklahoma|
|Fathers Name||Richard Shelton|
Career / Fashion And Style
After completing his high school graduation, he decided to pursue a full-time career in singing and songwriting. He worked for several publishing houses, wrote and sold songs to them. Later, he signed a solo recording contract with ‘Giant Records.’ In 2001, his first song ‘Austin was released which featured elements of blue-collar rock and country ballad genres.
In the same year, his self-titled debut album which also hit the charts. A lead single ‘The Baby’ from his second studio album ‘The Dreamer’ was a huge hit. On the ‘US Billboard 200’, the album grabbed the 28th position. His third album ‘Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill’ was released in 2004. From 2012 to 2013, he played a supporting role in the American TV series ‘Malibu Country’.
His seventh studio album ‘‘Cheers, It’s Christmas’ is considered to be his most important work as it peaked at the eighth position on the ‘US Billboard 200 and sold 660,000 copies in the US. To date he has won 5 ‘Academy of Country Music Awards,’ 8 ‘American Country Awards,’ 26 ‘American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) Awards,’ and 26 ‘BMI Country’ awards.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He is been married twice but didn’t have children. Currently, he is dating Gwen Stefani.
|Wife||Miranda Lambert (ex-wife)
Kaynette Williams (ex-wife)
Here is the list of Blake’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Matt Damon|
|Favourite Actress||Alexandra Daddario|
|Favourite Dish||Italian Food|
Some Interesting Facts About Blake Shelton
- Blake has been nominated for 109 awards in his career to date. Out of which he has won 99.
- His song “If I am Honest” is considered to be one of his most successful works.
- He revealed that Garth Brooks is his biggest musical inspiration.
- Nascar driver Elliott Sadler was featured for the music video for his song ‘Some Beach’.
- In 2010, he was engaged to Miranda Lambert.
- At the age of 8, he first performed at a beauty pageant.
- He is ex-son-in-law of Rick Lambert and Bev Lambert.
- In 2012, his father passed away.
- Brandon Blackstock is his manager.
- Adam Levine is his good friend.
- He is the owner of the “Ole Red” restaurants located in Tishomingo and Nashville.
- He has won four of the ten seasons as a coach of ‘The Voice’ which has made him the most successful coach of all 10 seasons.
- His songs like “Neon Light”, “Lonely Night”, and “Sangria” also topped the US Billboard 200.
- His hobbies are listening to music, traveling, and playing video games.
- He also became a judge on the TV shows like “Nashville Star’ and ‘Clash of the Choirs’.
- His ethnicity is white Caucasian.