Biography / Wiki
Best known for his role as Lola in the Musical Kinky Boots for which he won Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical and for the Best Musical Theatre Album won a Grammy Award, Billy Porter is an American performer, an actor and a pop singer who is also well known for being a spouse of Adam Smith.
Billy is well known for his activism for gender neutrality, his role in Broadway production and for his relationship with partner Adam Smith.
Height / Weight / Age
Billy was born on September 21, 1969, and is currently 53 years old. He appears tall with a toned and slim body and his body measurements are 40-30-32 with his biceps measuring 13.5 inches. Billy Porter’s height measures 5′ 9″ inches and his weight is 70 Kg. Billy’s eyes are Brown color and his hair color is Dark Brown.
Billy Porter is popularly known in Hollywood as a Performer, Actor, and Pop Singer. All of the networks he has accumulated come from his various ventures in the industry. It is seen that Billy lives a lavish and luxurious life which can be seen by his social media accounts, his total estimated net worth is currently $4 Million US dollars.
Education / Family
Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, Bill is the son of William E. Porter, his father and his mother’s name is Clorinda Jean Johnson Ford. Billy grew up with his sister Mary Martha Ford and attended a local High School in Pittsburgh. He later completed his BFA from the Carnegie Mellon University College of Fine Arts and attended UCLA where he did a Screenwriting Course.
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania, USA)|
|Date Of Birth||September 21, 1969|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight||In kilograms – 70 Kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Performer, Actor and Pop Singer|
|School||High School in Pittsburgh|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University College of Fine Arts, UCLA|
|Home Town||Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania, USA)|
|Fathers Name||William E. Porter|
|Mothers Name||Clorinda Jean Johnson Ford
|Sister||Mary Martha Ford
Career / Fashion And Style
Billy Porter became a recognized personality after he started his career in Broadway and eventually became a pop singer. “Where is Love”, “Destiny”, “Show Me” and “What Iz Time” are some of Billy Porter’s best singles which are a Global hit. Billy Porter Presents The Soul of Richard Rodger and Billy Porter, At the Corner of Broadway + Soul, are some of his hit albums but the biggest hit album for him was “Back on Broadway” which gave him global recognition.
During the Oscar 2019 and Met Gala, the singer was recognized for his classic dressing style and has recently made his appearance in the TV show “Pose”, and also managed to win an award for his brilliant acting.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Billy Porter’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||London & New York|
|Favourite Colour||Black, Blue & Brown|
|Favourite Dishes||Japanese Food|
|Favourite Actress||Gemma Atkinson|
|Favourite Things To Do||Playing Golf & Watching TV shows|
Some Interesting Facts About Billy Porter
- On the Human Rights Campaign compilation album titled Love Rocks his cover of Celine Dion‘s song “Only One Road” was included.
- On the tribute album titled It’s Only Life: The Songs of John Bucchino he has also been featured in various songs.
- Several episodes of the TV drama series, Mess were worked on as a produced by Billy Portet.
- By wearing a “Sun God” ensemble with the outfit being designed by The Blonds, Billy Porter did justice to the Camp: Notes on Fashion theme and was counted as one of the best-dressed celebrities at the 2019 Met Gala, The Oscars of Fashion.
- The RuPaul Show is the famous talk/variety show features Billy Porter in one of its episodes.
- Rosie O’Donnell is the comedian, actress, author, and television personality, Billy shares a close bond with.
- At the Corner of Broadway + Soul, Billy Porter Presents The Soul of Richard Rodger and Billy Porter, Billy’s Back on Broadway are some of the albums Billy Porter has released as a singer.
- Kennywood Park in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania is where he used to perform on a daily basis during the summers of 1985-1987, with an entertainment group named
- At Primary Stages on September 24, 2014, his work premiered Off-Broadway which included him as a writer in the play While I Yet Live.
- As he wore an embroidered suit and pink cape designed by Randi Rahmat at the 2019 Golden Globes, he caught everyone’s attention and has become a huge fashion icon.