Biography / Wiki
Emmy nominated actress renowned for her role in Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Stacey Hayes-Fitzgerald /Amanda Dockerty, Betty Gilpin is one of the rare actors who has balanced her TV- Film career along with on-stage acting brilliance.
She is also well known for starring in GLOW as Debbie. Her off-Broadway productions like Heartless, I’m Gonna Pray for You So Hard, True, Boys’ Life, Good Boys and We Live Here are also her well-appreciated works.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on July 21, 1986, Betty Gilpin will turn 36 years old. Her height measures 5’ 7” in feet and her weight measures 60 kg. Betty has a tall and slim body and a very charismatic smile. Her figure measurements are 37-25-34. Betty has Hazel Green eyes and the color of her hair is Blonde.
Betty earns approximately $450,000 for her appearance in Law & Order. As of 2020; her net worth is estimated to be $2 Million. Most of which comes from her TV-Film acting career as well as off-Broadway productions. She has also been nominated for multiple awards in her career.
Education / Family
Born on the 21st of July, 1986, Elizabeth Folan Gilpin grew up in the South Street Seaport neighborhood of Manhattan. She is the daughter of Jack Gilpin and Ann McDonough. Both of her parents are actors as well. Betty Gilpin is a graduate of Fordham University in Bachelor of Arts degree in 2008 and studied under Dianne Wiest during her time at Fordham. Prior to this, in 2004 she attended The Loomis Chaffee School.
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||July 21, 1986|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|School||Loomis Chaffee School|
|College||Fordham College, New York|
|Home Town||New York|
|Debut||TV – Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2006)
Film – Death in Love (2008)
|Fathers Name||Jack Gilpin
|Mothers Name||Ann McDonough|
Career / Fashion And Style
Starring roles in numerous television series, including ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent’, ‘Fringe, Medium’, ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’, and ‘Elementary’, Gilpin began her acting career. Her off-Broadway in productions such as ‘Heartless’, ‘I’m Gonna Pray for You So Hard’, and ‘We Live Here’ are also well renowned.
Her supporting roles in such films as ‘Ghost Town’ (2008), ‘Take Care’ (2014), ‘True Story’ (2015), and ‘Future ’38’ (2017) also gave her a part of her fame. Inspired by the 1980s female professional wrestling league of the same name the Netflix comedy series GLOW (2017) gave Betty the breakthrough she needed with her role starring as Debbie “Liberty Belle” Eagan.
In 2019 Gilpin appeared in the comedy-drama film ‘A Dog’s Journey’, the action comedy film ‘Stuber’, the fantasy romantic comedy film ‘Isn’t It Romantic’, and the action-horror film ‘The Hunt’. She has also been nominated for three Gold Derby Awards (2018), Critics’ Choice Television Awards (2018, 2019), Screen Actors Guild Awards (2018, 2019) and Primetime Emmy Awards (2018, 2019).
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She met movie star named Cosmos Colyer Pfeil in 2015, they decided to get married and tied a knot on 6 August 2016.
|Boyfriends||Cosmo Pfeil, Actor & Director (2009-16)|
|Husband||Cosmo Pfeil, Actor & Director (2016 – present)|
Here we provide you the list of Betty Gilpin’s favourite things.
Some Interesting Facts About Betty Gilpin
- Chris O’Donnell in Batman as Robin was her first celebrity crush.
- Her early career was on stage for almost 10 years in New York.
- During her middle school, she attended NSYNC’s concert and describes it as the best concert she has ever been to.
- Red Sox is her favorite sports team and she is very passionate about them.
- Heartless, I’m Gonna Pray for You So Hard, We Live Here, Good Boys and True, and Boys’ Life are some of her famous off-Broadway productions.
- She is a big fan of film Elf (2003) and cannot resist watching it anytime or on any device.
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a book she would most likely give away as a gift.
- Its Raining Men is the most frequently played song on her mobile phone.
- Betty was cast in the Netflix comedy series ‘GLOW’ in 2016 and she is popular for portraying Doctor Carrie Roman in Showtime’s ‘Nurse Jackie’.
- During the filming of her movie, ‘The Northern Kingdom’ in 2009, she met her husband Cosmo Pfeil for the first time.