Biography / Wiki
American Philanthropist, Author, Life coach, Artist and Painter Becky Robbins is best known as the former Spouse of Tony Robbins who is also a Life coach, Author, and Philanthropist. Becky is an old player in the business of motivational speaking and being a life coach.
At the age of 17 Becky started promoting motivational seminars for Jim Rohn who is a famous Author and Motivational Speaker. Becky married to Tony Robbins in 1984 and divorced in the year 2001, during this time she and her husband went through a lot of speculations.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in the year 1962 Becky Robbins has not revealed her exact date of birth. Becky will turn 60 years old. Even at this age, she appears to be fit and her body figure measurements include her breasts which are 32 inches, her waist is 25 inches and her hips are 34 inches. Becky Robbins wears no. 5 in the shoe size.
Becky’s has a towering height of 6′ 5″ and her weight measures 60 kg. She has the same glow on her face as she had in her youth and it looks even more beautiful with her Dark Brown eyes and Blonde colored hair.
It is evident that everyone needs motivation at some point in their life, and thus motivational speaking and life coaching have thrived as a business. Becky has been at it for a very long time and she has also earned a lot of wealth through her skills and business. She has reached thousands of people in the US and made their lives better. The total net worth estimated for Becky Robbins is $2 Million US Dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Becky Jenkins Robbins was born and raised in California and she has been very much private about her personal life and has chosen not to disclose the details of her parents or siblings. She has not revealed much about her educational background as well, but it is known that she has studied at her local high school in California.
Becky Jenkins Robbins
|Birth Place||California (USA)|
|Date Of Birth||1962|
|Height||In centimeters – 196 cm
In feet and inches – 6′ 5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 Kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Philanthropist, Life Coach and Author|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|School||High School in California|
|Home Town||California (USA)|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Becky started by promoting motivational seminars for Jim Rohn at the age of 17 years. she met John Grinder in the early 1980s who was a Neuro-linguistic programmer during that time. Promoting the seminars of various personalities she has also taught NLP Erickson Ian Hypnosis lessons in her career.
‘Personal Power’, her first infomercial was seen by thousands of US citizens and she was supported by Guthy Renker during this release. Sold for self-help purposes Robbins ‘Personal Help’ tapes are highly popular. More than 200 media markets are promoting her innovative stuff continuously, promoting Becky Robbins as a ‘Top Performance Trainer’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She was married to Tony Robbins for a long time and the couple has a daughter named Jolie Jenkins who is married as well.
|Marital Status||Divorced (Married Once 1984)|
|Children||Daughter: Jolie Jenkins|
Here we provide you the list of Becky Robbins’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Dwayne Johnson|
|Favorite Actress||Megan Fox|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes|
|Favorite Things To Do||Photography, Painting, Travelling and Shopping|
Some Interesting Facts About Becky Robbins
- Famous as Tony Robbin’s first wife, Becky learned the art of firewalk for her seminars.
- Jolie Jenkins, her daughter is married to her longtime boyfriend “David Pagani“.
- Becky promoted the seminars of prominent personalities and to release her first infomercial “Personal Power”, she was supported by Guthy Renker.
- Jenkins regularly draws sketches and paintings to present in her gallery as she is also a talented artist.
- Her innovative stuff is continuously promoted by 200 media markets and an estimated 100 million US citizens have seen her infomercials.
- For the self-help purpose she has also sold her “Personal Power” tapes.
- Celebrities like Fran Tarkenton (Former NFL Quarterback) and Martin Sheen (Actor) have also appeared in the infomercials of Becky Robbins.
- For the Operation Underground Railroad project her ex-husband Tony funded $1 Million US dollars.
- Tony is famous for fighting against child abuse as well.
- World Magazine Power top 100 lists have listed his name consecutively in the years 2015 and 2016.