Biography / Wiki
Every household and every child knows the name Barron William Trump as he is the first child of the President of The United States Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump. Barron has achieved fame simply by virtue of having the ‘Trump’ name attached to his.
Barron is currently studying and he enjoys huge popularity although he isn’t officially active on the social media platform. Barron has certainly caught the imagination of the paparazzi after being covered by the media for many activities including being captured playing soccer in the White House lawns.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on March 20, 2006, Barron William Trump is currently 14 years old. Although he is quite young, he is growing up quickly and has a height almost similar to his father, as seen in the photographs. His height measures 5′ 11″ in feet and his weight is 68 Kg currently.
He is much interested in sports and stays fit with a healthy body with his body measurements are 37-30-34 with his biceps measuring 15.5 inches. Coming from white Caucasian ethnicity, he has blue colored eyes and brown hair.
Education / Family
Born in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States, Barron William Trump currently lives in The White House along with his parents as he is the famous son of President Trump and first lady Melania Trump. He has many siblings from his father’s previous marriages.
Although he is not being raised with them, he is often photographed with his brothers and sisters during events and gatherings. He is studying at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School after attending the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School as a child. More than 25 years younger than his oldest sibling Donald Trump, Jr. He is as nearly in age as the children of Ivanka and Donald Trump, Jr.
Barron William Trump
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York City|
|Date Of Birth||March 20, 2006|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 11″
|Weight||In kilograms – 68 Kg
In pounds – 149 lbs
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|School||Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School
St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
|Home Town||Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States|
|Fathers Name||Donald Trump
|Mothers Name||Melania Trump
|Brothers||Eric Trump (half brother)
Donald Trump Jr. (half brother)
|Sister||Tiffany Trump (half-sister)
Ivanka Trump (half-sister)
Career / Fashion And Style
Barron Trump became a celebrity right after his birth and has always been in the media as he is a member of one of the wealthiest families in the United States of America. Barron officially became the ‘first son of the United States’ as President Donald Trump won the 2016 elections. Probably one of the most searched celebrity children Barron is nicknamed by his mother Melania Trump as ‘little Donald’.
‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’, in which he featured in the year 2011, gained him quite a lot of popularity. In October 2015 he also featured on the cover of ‘People Magazine’. Barron Trump prefers wearing suits over sweatpants with deep admiration for his dad and business in his genes.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you with the list of Barron Trump’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Ryan Reynolds|
|Favourite Actress||Gal Gadot|
|Favourite Dishes||Italian Food|
|Favourite Things To Do||Listening to music, Playing Football, and Travelling|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
Some Interesting Facts About Barron Trump
- “Barron’s living room” is a whole floor Barron had to himself in his parents’ Trump Tower penthouse.
- Halfway through the president’s first year in office Barron finally made the move to Washington, D.C. in June after months of living in New York City with his mom.
- Barron is multilingual as he is fluent in both English and Slovene, thanks to his Slovenian mother, Melania.
- Because of his personal affairs, Donald Trump’s son Barron remained in a lot of news.
- Different from children of his age Little Trump has an exquisite dressing sense.
- Since JFK Jr. Barron is the first boy to live in the White House as three most recent presidents Obama, Bush, and Clinton have been fathers only to girls.
- Barron Trump has mostly stayed out of the political spotlight as compared with his older half-siblings.
- The White House has confirmed Barron is studying at St. Andrew’s in Potomac, Maryland even though every president’s child over the past 35 years has attended Sidwell Friends.
- His mother revealed that Barron is not on social media and that he is “all into sports”.
- The estimated cost was more than $1 million per day to provide security for President Trump and his family while he was still living in New York after the election.