Biography / Wiki
The lady who broke the taboo in the modeling industry that models must be slim and spread the message that this tradition is a total no in this century Ashley Graham is big, bold, hot, charming, and undefinable beauty.
A prodigy in the genre of modeling and the TV industry, Ashley is recognized as a plus-sized personality in the United States of America and has proven herself as a remarkable person. Avowed and acknowledged for her curvy body, Ashley has instilled a lot of self-confidence and a bold, fearless attitude in her.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 30th October 1987, Ashley will turn 35 years old. Ashley being a plus-sized model has a curvy figure and her figure measurements are 42-30-46, rarely seen in the modeling world. Ashley appears to be quite tall and big, her height measures 5’ 9” in feet, and her weight is 60 kg. Ashley has Dark Brown hair and the color of her eyes is Light Brown.
Ashley Graham, The plus-size supermodel in accordance with her own ability and potential, has earned commendable recognition and appreciation with a high net income the total net worth of Ashley Graham is estimated to be $12 million.
She also has set a benchmark for aspiring women who want to pursue their careers as plus-size models and represents the ‘Real Movement’ for support of real women’s bodies.
Education / Family
Ashley Graham took birth in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, and grew up with two younger sisters Abigail Graham and Madison Graham. Ashley, during her teenage years, suffered from dyslexia and ADD and received a lot of support from her mother Linda Graham during this time.
Graham studied at the Scott Middle School from 1999-2002 and later joined Lincoln Southwest High School, from which she graduated in 2005. Professional Videographer and her dream partner named Justin Ervin planned for their marriage in 2010 and have been blessed with a son.
|Birth Place||Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||October 30, 1987|
|Height||In centimetres – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Profession||Model, Body Activist|
|School||Lincoln Southwest High School, Lincoln, Nebraska|
|Home Town||Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.|
|Debut||Modeling – Wilhelmina Models (2001)|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Linda Graham
|Sister||Abigail Graham, Madison Graham|
Career / Fashion And Style
Signed her modeling deal with the Wilhelmina Models in 2001, Ashley took her first major step in the modeling world and took it by the storm. Ashley started working her way up and was offered a formal work at the Ford models too. She soon became known for her plus-sized figure and was featured in Glamour Magazines October 2009 edition.
The controversial advertisement of Lane Bryant featured Ashley Graham and this advertisement was seen by 800 thousand viewers on YouTube before getting banned. She has also been in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and discussed this controversy.
The most popular glamour Magazines such as Vogue, Glamour, Bust, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, and many more have featured Ashley Graham. Ashley also likes to design clothing and has designed lingerie for the Canadian brand Addition Elle in 2013.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Husband||Justin Ervin (2010)
|Children||Son – Isaac Menelik Giovanni Ervin|
Here we provide you the list of Ashley Graham’s favourite things.
|Favourite Song||Fred Hammond’s Love You Forever|
|Favourite Sports Illustrated Model||Chrissy Teigen|
|Favourite Football Team||Minnesota Vikings|
|Favourite Food||French Fries|
Some Interesting Facts About Ashley Graham
- Hired by Jennifer Lopez she became the first plus-sized model to work with her clothing line.
- Ashley believes in the life motto – “Sexy is a state of mind” and considers herself a morning person.
- After getting inspired by “Fifty Shades of Grey” Ashley has launched her own plus-sized lingerie in May 2015.
- In 2010, she received a lot of media coverage because her Lane Bryant lingerie commercial was banned from appearing on television screens.
- Numerous fashion magazines like Vogue, Simply Be, Latina, Glamour, and O Magazine have graced Ashley Graham on their cover pages.
- Full Figured Fashion Week’s Model of the Year 2012 was honored to Ashley.
- Ashley speaks about body acceptance and body image and she is a high school speaker.
- Ashley officially became a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model as she was declared Sports Illustrated’s “Rookie of the Year 2016”.
- In 2007, Ashley has also made an appearance in MTV’s Made.
- In the year 2000, she was discovered by the I & I agency in Oak View Mall and started modeling at the age of 12.