Biography / Wiki
One cannot miss but mention ‘New Years Day’ when talking about American Rock music and bands. The remarkably famous Orange County-based rock band’s description cannot be complete without the mention of its lead vocalist, ‘Ashley Costello’. Ever since its inception in 2005, she has been in the band and has become a permanent fixture of it.
Ashley Costello’s contribution has been exceptional as a lead vocalist for the band. Publishing houses often describe her as ‘Hot Chicks in Hard Rock’ because of her influence in the band.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on February 21st, 1985, Ashley Costello is currently 38 years old. As she is the frontline performer of the band, she keeps herself quite presentable and appears healthy but fit.
The body figure measurements of Ashley Costello are 34-24-35 and she wears no. 6 in the shoe size. Ashley’s height measures 5′ 4″ and her height measures 52 kg approximately. She has Blue colored eyes and Dark Brown hair which she often colors Red and Black.
Musicians in the entertainment industry gather a huge amount of wealth by publishing their music and their live performances. Ashley has also been popular as the lead vocalist of the famous rock band in America ‘New Years Day’. The total net worth estimated for Ashley Costello is $2 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Ashley Costello was born and raised in Anaheim, California. Ashley has chosen to keep her personal life private and has not revealed any details about her parents or siblings. She has studied in the same institution from where her idol Gwen Stefani received her education. The name of her school is Loara High School.
|Birth Place||Anaheim, California, USA|
|Date Of Birth||February 21st, 1985|
|Height||In centimeters – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight||In kilograms – 52 Kg
In pounds – 114 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Social Media Sensation, Songwriter, Instagram Star, and Singer|
|School||Loara High School|
|Home Town||Anaheim, California, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name not Known|
|Sister||Name not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
For the American music industry, Ashley Costello is one of the most talented rock singers. Ashley is the driving force behind the band’s international success as she is the lead vocalist of the New Years Day rock band. The group started promoting themselves on social networking sites after naming themselves as the New Years Day band and they soon started gaining prominence.
The band released their first self-titled EP, ‘Razor’ after they signed a deal with TVT Records in 2006. Albums including ‘My Dear’ and ‘Victim to Villain’ were released by Ashley Costello and the band after the positive reception of their music.
In the 2010 Vans Warped Tour they became the prominent members and also they performed at Warped Tour with Costello alongside New Years Day. Their third album, ‘Malevolence’ became a major hit adding to their achievement.
A constant driving force of the band is Adam Lohrbach and Ashley Costello as more than a decade old, New Years Day band saw several members leave it as well as numerous additions to it as well.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Ashley Costello before getting into a romantic relationship in August 2016 with Jimmy Trigger previously dated bandmate Nikki Misery.
|Boyfriends||Nikki Misery (singer and musician)
Jimmy Trigger (engaged)
Here we provide you the list of Ashley Costello’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Chris Hemsworth|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Things To Do||Travel and Sing|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Switzerland|
Some Interesting Facts About Ashley Costello
- In August 2016 Ashley Costello began dating her partnerJimmy Trigger.
- Currently engaged with Ashley, Trigger is famous for performing with the Los Angeles based group “We Are the Riot” as well as the band titled “SWITCHPiN”.
- “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim & Overwatch” is Ashley’s favorite video game and she is an avid video game player as well.
- She also had a romantic relationship with her boyfriend and bandmate “Nikki Misery”.
- Towards the end of 2012 when Nikki joined the band as its lead guitarist the couple started dating.
- Ashley and her boyfriend Nikki Misery broke up after seeing each other for a few years.
- Her fiancé proposed her with a gothic themed black ring designed by Izandco in front of Kilkenny Castle.
- In March 2018 the 35-year-old singer and her fiancé became engaged.
- Ashley was a victim of bullying and began drawing stories of her killing the girls that bullied her.
- For her signature half black half, red hair look singer took inspiration from a fictional character “Harley Quinn”.