Biography / Wiki
Known for her role as Mel Fuller, in Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, Ashley Boettcher is a talented young actress who has made a name for herself with her acting brilliance.
Ashley also appeared in Not Bummer Summer and in Judy Moody in the year 2011 and had guest spots on Shake It Up and Las Vegas. She has been taking her lessons about dance and acting from a young age and now she has become a talented actress who is also successful at a very young age.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 3rd of September 2000, Ashley Boettcher will turn 22 years old. She appears to be tall and has a slim but toned body figure, her body figure measurements are 30-22-32. Ashley’s height measures 5’ 2” and her weight is 50 kg approximately. She looks beautiful with her Blue colored eyes and her Dark Brown hair.
It is a known fact that successful actors earn a lot of money and Ashley is one of them. She has earned most of her wealth through her acting ventures. The total net worth estimated for Ashley Boettcher is $1 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Ashley Boettcher was born and raised in Texas, the United States of America and she is the daughter of Jeff Boettcher, her father, and R. Boettcher, her mother. She has not revealed details about her siblings. She has also not revealed any details about her educational background.
|Birth Place||Texas, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||3rd of September 2000|
|Height||In centimeters – 157 cm
In feet and inches – 5’ 2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 kg
In pounds – 110 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Home Town||Texas, United States of America|
|Debut||Voice actress: Ernest & Celestine in 2012,
Film: Aliens in the Attic in 2009
|Fathers Name||Jeff Boettcher|
|Mothers Name||R. Boettcher
Career / Fashion And Style
As Hannah Pearson in Aliens in the Attic, Ashley made her debut theatrical film appearance in the year 2009. With multiple characters in Shrek Forever After, she made her debut as a voice actress in the year 2010 but her role was uncredited.
As actress Patricia Wettig’s grandchild in Prison Break, she made her first television show appearance in the year 2005 and as a voice actress in the year 2014 in The Legend of Korra as Kuon’s daughter.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Ashley Boettcher’s favorite things.
|Favorite TV Shows||Sherlock, Person of Interest (2011-2016), The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Top Gear, Last Man Standing|
|Favorite Films||Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), Star Wars, Batman (With Michael Keaton) (1989), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Italy|
|Favorite Food||Italian, her father’s famous Greek salad|
|Favorite Things Books||The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (2014), The Secret Series, A Wrinkle In Time (2017)|
|Favorite Places to Visit||Camp Grace, Home & 221b Baker St., The Tardis|
Some Interesting Facts About Ashley Boettcher
- Ashley had worked with several highly regarded celebrities such as Doris Roberts, Fionnula Flanagan, Robyn Lively, Josh Duhamel, Bart Johnson, Frances Fisher, Paula Marshall, Heather Graham, Ashley Tisdale, Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne, Brec Bassinger, Austin Butler, Kevin Nealon, Elizabeth Mitchell, David Walton, and James Urbaniak by the time she was in her late teens.
- Making her first appearance in Prison Break in 2005 when she was just 5 years old, she started her acting career. Ever since she was very little, Ashley has been passionate about her acting.
- Ashley won several competitions and has also completed professionally after she started attending dance lessons when she was merely 2 years old.
- Drew Justice and Sloane Morgan Siegel are two of her best friends who are her co-stars as well.
- She started attending acting classes when she was 4 years old and she made her first commercial appearance at the age of 3.
- Ashley also enjoys photography and eating chocolates and in her free time, there is a big list of things that she likes to do, some of which are playing her Xbox along with her father, playing Minecraft, listening to music, singing, dancing, riding her bike and reading.
- Doctor Who and Sherlock are two shows that she loves to binge-watch.
- When she was cast in the film, Aliens in the Attic (2009) as Hannah Pearson, Ashley was 7 years old.
- She is also quite active on various social media platforms and has many followers as well.
- The native of Texas, Ashley Boettcher is also quite good at playing the ukulele.