Biography / Wiki
Ariana Grande is an American actress, singer-songwriter & producer born on 26 June 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida, USA, and her hometown is also Boca Raton, Florida, USA. Ariana rose to fame from her second album My Everything, which featured the hit singles “Break Free” and “Problem.”
Height / Weight / Age
Ariana Grande is 161 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’ 3”. Her weight is approximately 45 kg or 99 lbs. Her hair and eye colors are Dark Brown and Brunette respectively. She was born in 1993 so her age is 26 years in 2019.
Ariana Grande has an estimated net worth of $50 million.
Education / Family
Her father Edward Butera is an Entrepreneur while her mother Joan Grande is the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications. She has Frankie Grande as her Elder, Half-brother who is working as Entertainer, Producer. She did her schooling from Pine Crest School, Florida
North Broward Preparatory School, Florida and she has not attended the college and her educational qualification is high school.
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer, Songwriter|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Date Of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age||26 Years in 2019|
|Height||in centimeters – 161 cm|
in feet inches – 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 45 kg|
in Pounds – 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-32|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|School||Pine Crest School, Florida|
North Broward Preparatory School, Florida
|Home Town||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Debut||TV– The Battery’s Down (2009)|
Singles – “Put Your Hearts Up” (2011)
Album– Yours Truly (2013)
|Fathers Name||Edward Butera (Entrepreneur)|
|Mothers Name||Joan Grande (CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)|
|Brothers||Frankie Grande (Elder, Half-brother – Entertainer, Producer)|
Career / Fashion And Style
She started her career as a soloist with various symphonies, such as the South Florida Philharmonic. She did her acting debut as Charlotte in the Broadway musical 13 in 2008.
Ariana has appeared in several movies and TV shows. She rose to fame as an actress, performing Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon series Victorious as well as on the show’s spin-off Sam & Cat.
In the year 2016, Time Magazine named Ariana Grande one of the 100 most influential people in the world on their annual list.
• In 2014, Grande had some fight with her former bestie, Jennette McCurdy, before they worked in Nickelodeon show, Sam & Cat. McCurdy had claimed the network of being biased and payment inequality as Grande’s music career had taken a flight at that time. Due to this incident, McCurdy released a web series with an irritating character called “Gloriana” in 2015.
• In September 2014, she left the photoshoot midway in Sydney as she had huge demands, and was not happy with her looks in the photoshoot. She even said, “Don’t use natural light. Only shoot from the left side of my face.”
• In 2014, Giuliana Rancic, a journalist of E! News, said that Grande moved her to the other side of the camera during an interview, to be on the left.
• In September 2014, after she had a meeting with her fans, she apparently said, “I hope they all f**king die” because she had irritated from photos and autographs. Later, her representative brushed off the rumors with a post on Grande’s Twitter account.
• In July 2015, Grande visited ‘Wolfee Donuts’ in California, and tasted a doughnut on a counter which is not her and inexpressible said, “I hate Americans. I hate America.” Later, she uploaded a 4-minute apology video, on her YouTube page.
Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriend||Ricky Álvarez (2015 – 2016)|
Big Sean (2014 – 2015)
Nathan Sykes (2013)
Jai Brooks (2012 – 2014)
Graham Phillips (2008 – 2010)
Here we are providing you the list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Jim Carrey, Steve Carell|
|Favorite Foods||Watermelon, Strawberries, Sushi, Cocoa Puffs|
|Favorite Actress||Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favorite Films||The Ring, Paranormal Activity 2|
|Favorite Perfumes||Sweet Like Candy|
|Favorite Singers||Imogen Heap, Bon Jovi, Celine Dion, Elizabeth Gillies, India Arie|
|Favorite Books||Harry Potter series|
Some Interesting Facts About Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande likes to smoke and drink alcohol
- She rose into a Sicilian and Abruzzese Italian family.
- Her name was given on the cartoon character of “Princess Oriana” from the film ‘Felix the Cat: The Movie’ (1988).
- Due to her acting career, she decided to leave high school, she got her diploma in 2012.
- Her first Top 10 hit “The Way” features a sample from 90’s hip-hop single, “Still Not a Player” by Big Pun feat. Joe.
- Science was her favorite subject in school.
- At the age of 14, She had her first kiss.
- Her mom is called Joan Grande-Butera and has dependably been an enormous impact in Ariana’s vocation.
- Ariana’s parents separated when she was 8 or 9.
- Her duet with Nathan Sykes, “Almost Is Never Enough,” is featured on the soundtrack of ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ (2013).
- She twitted in November 2013 on her Twitter page that she decided to turn completely vegan.
- In June 2014, it is reported that Ariana’s 90-year-old granddad beat a tumor. Arianators made the #WeAreProudOfGrandpaGrande trend on Twitter.
- Frankie Grande, Her half-brother, was a Big Brother finalist in 2016.
- At 15, she debuted on Broadway with her performance.
- Grande likes to go to the beach in the middle of the night.
- She’s allergic to cats, bananas, and shellfish.
- She suffers from ‘Hypoglycemia’, low sugar levels in the blood.
- She has her own signature shades of lipstick for MAC’s Viva Glam collection.
- Ariana is a crazy hockey fan. She used to watch a home session of the Florida Panthers. Additionally, Ariana Grande continued getting hit with hockey pucks, which likely ought to have been an indication to quit heading off to each home diversion. When she was eight, she sang the National Anthem.
- She is afraid of heights but likes to enjoy a roller coaster.