Biography / Wiki
Highest-paid social media influencers often had to work hard to get to where they are now. Success doesn’t come overnight is a fact that they are well aware of. Among them, the Smosh co-creator Anthony Padilla is also the one. Best friends since sixth grade Anthony and Ian Hecox co-founded ‘Smosh’, where they make web-based sketch comedy videos.
Hailed as one of the most popular channels on YouTube ‘Smosh’, has 22.5 million subscribers. With 2.41 million on Twitter and 2.7 million followers on Instagram affirms exactly how popular he is.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 16 September 1987, Anthony will celebrate his 33rd birthday in 2020. Being a YouTube star and social media influencer, he believes in staying fit. His chest measures 40 Inches, Waist 30 inches and Biceps 14 inches. Anthony Padilla’s height is approximately 5’ 10” feet and he weighs around 70 kg. Anthony has Brown eyes and the color of his hair appears Dark Brown.
Anthony makes monthly around $3.3 thousand – $52.9 thousand and yearly about $39.7 thousand – $634.9 thousand. Padilla earns not less than a million from YouTube videos and his YouTube career has greatly helped him to accumulate wealth valued at $8 million. He also makes extra wealth from merchandise and from the various entertainment endeavors which are estimated to be $5 to $10 million.
Education / Family
Anthony Padilla was born in Sacramento, California, is a son to Leezah Padilla and Dan Padilla. He was mostly raised by his mother because his parents divorced when he was young. He has two brothers, namely Mathew and Brandon Padilla.
Talking about his education, Anthony has studied at Del Campo High School, Fair Oaks, California and later attended American River College, Sacramento, California from where he dropped out for future endeavors.
Daniel Anthony Padilla
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, USA|
|ZDate Of Birth||16 September 1987|
|Height||In centimetres – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 10”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Del Campo High School, Fair Oaks, California|
|College||American River College, Sacramento, California (Dropped Out)|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Debut||Film – Smosh: The Movie|
|Fathers Name||Dan Padilla
|Mothers Name||Leezah Padilla
|Step Brothers||Mathew Borrel, Brandon Borrel|
Career / Fashion And Style
With the group called Smosh, Padilla began his career on social media. Started in 2002 they became very popular within a very short time through the website called Smosh.com.
Anthony also created a self-titled YouTube channel after the great success of the website which has more than 2 million subscribers and more than 146 million views. El Smosh, Ask Charlie, Just Shut Up, Smosh Pit, Smosh Babies, Honest Game Trailers are some of the famous productions of Anthony on Smosh.
To go on a solo career, Anthony left Smosh in 2017. Padilla’s other appearances apart from Smosh are in The Angry Birds Movie and Bobby the Hedgehog among others.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Anthony Padilla’s favourite things.
|Favourite Personality||Colleen Patrick-Goudreau|
Some Interesting Facts About Anthony Padilla
- His comedy group and the name of his website came from an incident in which he misunderstood mosh pit as smosh pit.
- He started eating vegan food in 2013 and fully switched to the vegan by the start of the 2014 diet due to health reasons.
- He felt that Smoshhad become a brand owned entity and in June 2017, he announced in a YouTube video that he had decided to leave
- He used to play tennis while studying in high school but later gave it up.
- He was bedridden for quite a long time due to the disease called HSP (Henoch-Schonlein Purpura).
- He started getting panic attacks at the age of 21 and he was so scared of those attacks that he dropped his college and started staying at home.
- It was falsely rumored on the social media that he had died in a car accident in 2013 and in 2015 also.
- Smosh featured in the ‘Person of the Year: You’ issue of Time Magazine, and also on Time.com in 2006 after their success of the Pokemon video.
- PewDiePie succeeded in the first position for the most subscribed channel before that Smosh was the most subscribed channel in the world for the three consecutive years.
- He and Hecox made videos of them lip-syncing the theme songs of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and Mortal Kombat In the early days. They started creating and uploading comedy videos on YouTube in 2005.