Biography / Wiki
All love stories are unique in their own way. Nothing can break the tuning when two people are ready to make a commitment. After they ended their decade long relationship, Jesse Eisenberg and Anna Strout again reconnected and got married surprising everyone. Anna Strout has been able to keep her personal life private, despite being the wife of a celebrity actor.
As of now, Anna has not shared the details of her life before she met the actor but it is known that her father Bob was a talented writer, and her mother Toby was a social worker who began working since she was 11 years old. Raising her voice against domestic violence and in the field of women empowerment, her mother is still respected for her contribution.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 13th of May 1983 Anna Strout has turned 39 years old. Although she doesn’t appear to be much taller, she has a healthy and well-maintained body figure. Her body figure measurements are 36-25-38 and she wears number 6 in the shoe size. Her height measures 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is 53 kg approximately. Known for her beautiful smile she has blue colored eyes and the color of her hair is brown.
Although Anna Strout has worked initially in the entertainment industry, she later chose to part ways even though she had the experience of working with some of the well-known people in the Hollywood entertainment industry. Most of the wealth that she has earned so far comes from her work as a production assistant and as a business manager. The total net worth estimated for Anna Strout is $500 hundred thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Anna Strout was born and raised in the United States of America and has not shared the exact place of birth. She is the daughter of Bob Arnove and Toby Strout and it is not known if she has any siblings. It is known that she studied at her local High school but she has not shared any other details regarding her education.
|Birth Place||The United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||May 13, 1983|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight||In kilograms – 53 Kg
In pounds – 116 lbs
|Profession||Former Set Production Manager, Celebrity Partner, and Business Manager|
|School||Local High School|
|Home Town||The United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Bob Arnove|
|Mothers Name||Toby Strout
Career / Fashion And Style
As a crew member in a few movies and documentaries, Anna has made her name in the industry and has some stint in the entertainment business. on Michael Douglas drama ‘Don’t Say a Word’ in the year 2001, Anna has worked as a production assistant and again worked as a production assistant in the drama “The Emperor’s Club” in the year 2002.
For the Digital_Man/ Digital_World in the year 2011, she has the experience of working as an assistant business manager. For the documentary “Fire and Ice: The Winter War of Finland and Russia”, she has also worked as a talent coordinator. Her biggest moment of popularity came when she met Jesse Eisenberg in her life even though Anna Strout has tried hard in making the name for her in the industry.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Currently married to the leading Hollywood actors Jesse Adam Eisenberg, the couple was blessed with a child in December 2016 whose name is Banner Eisenberg.
|Boyfriends||Jesse Adam Eisenberg|
|Husband||Jesse Adam Eisenberg
|Children||Banner Eisenberg (born in December 2016)|
Here we provide you the list of Anna Strout’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Ryan Gosling|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading|
Some Interesting Facts About Anna Strout
- Anna Strout has helped women, children, and domestic violence victims.
- Bob Arnove, Strout’s father worked as a writer, and “Talent Abounds”, “Education and Revolution in Nicaragua” are some of his most popular books.
- Anna also worked in “Don’t Say a Word” in the initial days of her career as a set production assistant in the year 2011.
- At an Indiana domestic violence shelter, her mother “Toby Strout” served as an executive director.
- At the Indiana domestic violence shelter, Anna and Jesse also helped Toby.
- While she was working as an executive in Bloomington’s Middle Way House, Toby, unfortunately, passed away due to natural causes in the year 2017.
- Due to her various social works, a street in Washington was named after Toby Strout after her death.
- For the documentary movie “Fire and Ice: The Winter War of Finland and Russia”, Anna worked as a music coordinator in the year 2006.
- For the project called “Digital_Man/Digital_World”, Anna worked as an assistant business manager in 2011.