Biography / Wiki
Alec Baldwin is an actor who can handle serious, funny and character roles with the same elan. He already built his reputation as an acclaimed stage actor and had also ventured into films by the time he appeared in the sitcom.
He was born on April 3, 1958, in Amityville, New York. Dark-haired with smooth looks, he is known for his roles in films like ‘The Departed’ and ‘The Cooler’. Though neither of his parents was in the show business, he worked hard to make a name for himself in the industry and soon ventured into production as well.
Height / Weight / Age
Alec Baldwin has a height of is 183 cm and in feet inches, his height is 6’. His weight is 80 kg in Kilograms or 176 lbs in Pounds. He turned 64 years old. He has a beautiful blue eye color and his hair color is light blonde. His body measurement is as follows 42 inches chest, 34 inches waist and 16 inches biceps. He has a deep raspy voice and deadpan comic delivery.
Alec’s net worth is estimated to be $74 million approximately. His car collection includes Mercedes SUV, Mustang, and Chevrolet SUV, and Lexus. In 2017, he bought a luxurious house worth $11.7 million.
Education / Family
He was born to Alexander Baldwin who was a high school teacher and Carol Newcomb who was a homemaker. He was grown with 5 siblings. He attended Alfred G. Berner High School, where he played football. He was enrolled at George Washington University and then to Tisch School of the Arts to study drama.
|Real Name||Alexander Rae Baldwin lll|
|Birth Place||Amityville, New York, U.S.A|
|Date Of Birth||April 3, 1958|
|Height||In centimeters – 183 cm
In feet inches – 6’
|Weight||In kilograms – 80 kg
In pounds – 176 lbs
|Profession||Actor, writer, comedian, producer|
|School||Alfred G. Berner High School, Massapequa|
|College||George Washington University
Tisch School of the Arts
Actors Studio, New York
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Home Town||Nassau Shores, Massapequa, New York|
|Debut||Film – Forever Lulu (1987)
TV – The Doctors (1980-82)
|Fathers Name||Late Alexander Rae Baldwin Jr. (a High School Teacher and a Football Coach)
|Mothers Name||Carol Newcomb aka Martineau|
|Brothers||Daniel, William, and Stephen|
|Sister||Beth and Jane
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1980, he started his acting career in the soap opera ‘The Doctors’ as Billy Aldrich. He made his Broadway debut in 1986 in a revival of the play ‘Loot’. In 1987, he made his film debut with a minor role in the film ‘Forever, Lulu’.
In 1990, he landed a leading role in the film ‘The Hunt for Red October’. He became the part of the superhero film ‘The Shadow’ which was based upon the fictional character. He starred in a comedy film ‘State and Main’ in 2000, which included Philip Seymour, Sarah Jessica Parker, and William Macy.
Alec co-hosted the TCM’s weekly film series ‘The Essentials’ from 2009 to 2011 along with Robert Osborne. For his role in the sitcom ’30 Rock’, he won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He married Kim Basinger in 1990 and the couple got divorced in 2002. The couple had a daughter named Ireland Baldwin. In 2012, he married Hilaria Thomas and the couple has a daughter Carmen and two sons Rafael and Leonardo Angel Charles.
|wife||Kim Basinger (1993-2002, actress)
Hilaria Baldwin (2012-present, co-founder of Yoga Vida)
|Children||Daughter – Ireland Baldwin ( from Kim Basinger, Model)
Carmen Gabriela Baldwin (from Hilaria Baldwin)
Son – Leonardo Angel Charles Baldwin and Rafael Thomas Baldwin (from Hilaria Baldwin)
Some Interesting Facts About Alec Baldwin
- Along with his 5 siblings, he was raised in a Catholic family.
- Just like his father, he became an efficient football player and played football there under Coach Bob Reifsnyder in his high school.
- He worked as a busboy at the Disco Studio 54 in New York.
- While studying at George Washington University he stood up for student body president election, which unfortunately he lost.
- He studied with Geoffrey Horne and Mira Rostova at Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
- He was accepted as a member of the Actors Studio.
- During the 2016 Presidential election, Alec impersonated Donald Trump, to widespread critical acclaim.
- In 2010, in a music video ‘Great Day’, he made a five-second cameo with comedian Andy Samberg.
- With Steve Martin in 2010, he co-hosted the 82nd Academy Awards. He has also hosted ‘Saturday Night Live’ for 17 times which makes him hold the record for hosting the show maximum times.
- Alec is a democrat and has supported ‘Barack Obama’ in his two presidential campaigns.
- He is an animal rights activist and a strong supporter of PETA.
- He is not very friendly to the photographers as he has been caught pushing and punching the paparazzi.
- The court banned Alec from seeing his 11-year daughter Ireland Baldwin, from his first wife – Kim Basinger, after unleashing a string of insults at her on the phone.
- His ethnicity is French-Canadian, English, Irish, Scottish, and German.