Biography / Wiki
Adam Driver is an American actor better known for playing ‘Kylo Ren,’ the lead character in the most recent ‘Star Wars’ movies, ‘The Force Awakens’ and ‘The Last Jedi.’ Born and raised in California, Adam was originally not too keen on a future in acting. He joined the ‘United States Marine Corps’ after the 9/11 attacks.
Later, after an injury, he was honorably discharged. He then studied to study acting at the ‘Juilliard Academy’ and soon began appearing in New York in ‘Broadway’ and ‘Off-Broadway’ plays. Occasionally, to support himself, he served as a busboy and waiter.
With his performance in the pilot of the 2010 series ‘The Wonderful Maladys,’ he made his television debut. In his film ‘Paterson,’ reputed director Jim Jarmusch gave him the lead role, and the film proved a favorite of film festivals and received tremendous accolades from Adam.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 19th of November 1983 Adam Driver will turn 37 years old in the year 2020. He appears to be tall with a height of 6 feet 2 inches and his weight is 88 kg approximately.
He is quite slim and has a body figure measurement of 44-32-16 and wears number 8.5 in the shoe size. Adam Driver has Hazel colored eyes and the color of his hair is black.
Starting his career off at Broadway Adam Driver soon discovered his interest in acting and gradually started getting bigger and better parts. He is one of the well-known actors in the Hollywood entertainment industry and has been a part of many popular movies and series.
Driver has won most of his wealth from his work as an actor and model. The total network estimated for Adam Driver is $5 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of California Adam Driver was born and raised in San Diego, California, United States. He is the son of Joe Douglas Driver and Nancy Wright and grew up with his sister April. He attended the University of Indianapolis after graduating from Mishawaka High School.
Adam Douglas Driver
|Birth Place||San Diego, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||19 November 1983|
|Height||In Centimetres – 189 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 88 Kg
In Pounds – 194 lbs
|Profession||Model and Actor|
|School||Mishawaka High School, Indiana|
|College||The University of Indianapolis|
|Home Town||San Diego, California, United States|
|Fathers Name||Joe Douglas Driver|
|Mothers Name||Nancy Wright
Career / Fashion And Style
He started performing in New York and became part of several ‘Broadway’ and ‘Off-Broadway’ plays until he graduated with a ‘Bachelor of Fine Arts’ degree. In 2010, he eventually bagged a major part in the pilot of the series ‘The Wonderful Maladys.’
In 2011, he made his film debut with the Clint Eastwood-directed ‘J. Edgar,’ in which he played ‘Walter Lyle.’ The role that gained him global fame was that of the protagonist’s boyfriend in the 2012 TV comedy-drama series ‘Girls.’ The success story that began in 2012 continued in 2013 too, with Adam appearing in four big films.
Adam enjoyed immense appreciation from critics, despite many of his films failing at the box office. Adam won the ‘Volpi Cup’ for ‘Best Actor’ for his most critically acclaimed film to date, the Italian film ‘Hungry Hearts.’ He starred in ‘Midnight Special,’ a science fiction mystery that qualified for a ‘Golden Bear Award’ in 2016.
Jim Jarmusch, the cult head of niche films, then contacted Adam. In his film “Paterson,” Jim gave Adam a big role. He then starred alongside Channing Tatum and Daniel Craig in Steven Soderbergh’s 2017 film “Logan Lucky.”
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Married to his long-time girlfriend Joanne Tucker, the couple has a child who is identity is kept secret by them.
|Children||1 Child (Name Not Known)|
Here we provide you a list of Adam Driver’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Filmmakers||The Coen Brothers|
Some Interesting Facts About Adam Driver
- Adam says that he is scared of the Internet and is not concerned with the public exchange of information.
- If it’s movies or TV shows, the star doesn’t like watching his own work, and neither does he like to listen to his audio clips taken during a radio interview.
- The lack of anonymity that comes with fame leaves Adam incredibly uncomfortable.
- He seeks a professional career like that of the Greek American filmmaker John Cassavetes of yesteryear.
- Adam loves singing and playing musical instruments, but added that he did not master any of these talents to declare himself a musician.
- Adam is not related to his parents and would not want his relationship with them to be discussed.
- He entered the Marine Corps with the intention to seek vengeance and retaliation for the 9/11 disaster.
- The actor was rough and deeply committed to his art while training at Juilliard.
- Adam loved scaling radio towers as a rebellious teenager and lighting stuff on fire.
- He was a notorious high schooler who was not good at learning and playing sports.