Biography / Wiki
An American professional baseball outfielder, Aaron James Judge currently plays for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball. With his towering height, he is one of the largest players physically to play in the major leagues.
He was born on April 26th, 1992 in Linden, California. He is considered to be a valuable asset for the team and has received awards such as the ‘Silver Slugger Award’ and ‘Players Choice Award’. He was selected as the American League Rookie of the Year and finished second for AL Most Valuable Player.
Height / Weight / Age
Aaron Judge has a towering height of is 201 cm and in feet inches, his height is 6’7”. His weight is 127 kg in Kilograms or 282 lbs in Pounds. He turned 30 years old. Both his eye color and hair color are dark brown. His body measurement is as follows 44 inches chest, 34 inches waist, and 16 inches biceps.
His net worth is estimated to be $2 million approximately. His salary is $507,500.
Aaron was adopted by Patty and Wayne, who worked as teachers in Linden, California. He has an elder step-brother John Judge. His ethnicity is African American. He was enrolled in Linden High School where he was a bright student and a three-sport star. For the baseball team, he played as a pitcher and first baseman.
Aaron was recruited by various colleges to play tight end in football, but he preferred baseball. He attended California State University to play for the Fresno State Bulldogs baseball team. In 2011, he became part of the team that shared the Western Athletic Conference.
|Real Name||Aaron James Judge|
|Nickname||The Judge or All Rise|
|Birth Place||Linden, California|
|Date Of Birth||April 26, 1992|
|Height||In centimeters – 201 cm
In feet inches – 6’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 127 kg
In pounds – 282 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||American Baseball Player|
|School||Linden High School (Linden, CA)|
|College||California State University Fresno (Fresno, CA)|
|Debut||MLB – 2016 (13 August)|
|Fathers Name||Wayne Judge (foster)
|Mothers Name||Patty Judge (Foster)|
|Brothers||John Judge (step)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Aaron was drafted by the Yankees in the first round of the 2013 Major League Baseball draft and received a signing a bonus of $1.8 million. In 2014 he made his professional debut with the Charleston RiverDogs of the Class A South Atlantic League where he scored a batting average of .333 and an on-base percentage of .428 and a slugging percentage of .530.
Because of his excellent performance, he was promoted to the Class A-Advanced Florida State League. In 2015, he was selected to represent the Yankees at the All-Star Futures Game.
In August 2016, he made his debut for New York Yankees in a match against the Tampa Bay Rays. On July 2, 2017, Aaron received the highest votes as a starting outfielder of the 2017 MLB All-Star Game, the most out of any player in the American League.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Currently, he is dating Jen Flaum.
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Movie||A Beautiful Mind|
Some Interesting Facts About Aaron Judge
- Wayne and Patty are his adoptive parents and both are retired teachers. At the age of 10 or 11, he was being adopted.
- As a student, he was good at study who graduated with a 3.2 GPA. He spent two years on the student council and performed community service like picking up garbage from campus with his basketball teammates.
- He was selected by the Oakland A’s in the 30th round of the 2010 amateur draft. Later, the Yankees picked him No. 32 overall.
- During the regular season, he is the second Yankee ever to wear No. 99.
- During games, he has a ‘weird’ bubble gum superstition.
- His hobbies are watching movies, listening to music and hanging out.
- He is the right fielder with the New York Yankees.
- His jersey number is 99.
- Aaron lost a portion of his front left tooth during a celebration circle after Brett Gardner hit a walk-off home run.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @thejudge44
- Twitter – @TheJudge44
- Facebook – @AaronJudge